How can I find out if I've been given fake pills?

jSmith

Most of the time, pills are not supposed to break easily like chalk, but we never know if the pill is originally made like that.
Fake pills are not always like that, there are fake pills which are not at all detectable, they are exactly like the original pill. So my advice is to use a trusted site to order medicine, then you are safe from fake pills.

If you have a doubt that the pill you have bought is fake then visit the medical store near you and take help. Try to cross-check the pills. A device was invented to solve such a problem, the name of that device is pharmachk and many more types of research are going on to find a solution to easily detect a fake pill.

Farah Islam

How can I find out if I've been given fake pills? If the pills break easily like chalk, are these fake pills? how can I find out if I've been given fake medicine... Will I be able to go to a pharmacy and ask for a table to be tested?
Why are you worried about that? If you buy drugs at a licensed local pharmacy or order them in a safe one online you don't need to worry about the quality.