High fiber diet

Brandon

Staff member
So I began eating high fiber most of the moment and after 2-3 weeks I received severe constipation, I was in severe pain and ate grapes to relieve the pain. I was dizzy and lost over 14lbs. Recently I got sick from eating dinner too early in the afternoon :( I'm still eating high fiber low protein diet.
There are 2 types of fiber - insoluble and soluble. The first type of fiber (lignin, cellulose) is found in fruits and vegetables, cereals and pulses. The second type (pectin, hemicellulose, alginase, resin, gum) is also found in pulses and cereals - wheat, oats, barley, seafood, for example, in cabbage and in fruits and vegetables. A diet high in soluble fiber helps eliminate constipation. You may try to stick to this one.

Sam6065

Changing to a high fiber diet form your normal diet without a build-up can be a drastic change for your body, accounting for your constipation.

High fiber foods are those that contain 4g of fiber per 100g. So when incorporating these into your diet be wary of how it may affect your bowels.

Also, be wary of eating raw vegetables in high quantities as this will cause stomach cramps and will only increase your risk of developing severe constipation. Especially vegetables like broccoli, cabbage or apples.

Jenna Moore

So I began eating high fiber most of the moment and after 2-3 weeks I received severe constipation, I was in severe pain and ate grapes to relieve the pain. I was dizzy and lost over 14lbs. Recently I got sick from eating dinner too early in the afternoon :( I'm still eating high fiber low protein diet.
No one wants to know about your SEVERE constipation buddy 🤨

Kamron Moon

Since when grapes relieve pain ?? 🤔

Kayden Nielsen

I went through the same thing 🙄 just try to eat often (about 6 times a day) with small portions insted of eating full meals 3 times a day

Makhi Lowe

You should include physical exercises as a part of your routine for sure to make your digestive system work better

Keaton Keller

I would check this issue with my nutritionist if I were you 🙈

Kade Hale

What exactly do you eat on this type of diet ?

Terrence Joseph

I'm considering trying high fiber diet too..your honest opinion is it really good ?

Michael Fordham

So what is the question?? I dont get it you didn't ask anything 🧐