Here are some pharmacies approved by the MHRA

Barida

They deliver your medication to you free of charge.
The free delivery offer is nice option as you won't have to pay much for it. I have always enjoyed having my drugs delivered to me while at home and that is something that is pretty cool for me at the end of the day. It is a good online pharmacy to check out for!

Henry

They give you free, two minutes consultation online.
They have a group of medical professionals who will recommend treatment for you, and give you a free prescription.
Getting a free consultation of up to two minutes is crucial as that will enable one to understand the need to take a particular drug instead of the other. If most of the online pharmacies have room for one and one consultation with the patients, I think the risk of drugs being abusedwill reduce to the minimal level.

Martinsx

They deliver your medication to you free of charge.
This is actually one of the best perks that most online pharmacy stores have seen its importance and they are employing it massively in order to sway the interest of their customers to always purchase their products. Personally, I wouldn't worry about having to go purchase from online pharmacies that wouldn't offer me free delivery when there are ones that give the service free of charge.