Hemorrhoids

Anderson

Disgusting!!!
Speaking about this problem, we can confidently say that it is surprisingly widespread: as many as 50% of people have suffered from this disease at least once in their lives. So there is nothing disgusting here!!

Lola Daniels

Oh, man I feel your pain... I had the same problem a few years ago. I would recommend to see a doctor right away, they will prescribe you the right treatment. It's better not to delay it like I did :/

Cindy

Oh, man I feel your pain... I had the same problem a few years ago. I would recommend to see a doctor right away, they will prescribe you the right treatment. It's better not to delay it like I did :/
Did you undergo surgery to remove your hemorrhoids?

Alec

Recently I have had an uncomfortable feeling in my anus :eek: Especially after defecation. I tried using chamomile decoction to soothe the inflammation but it did not help. Do you know any ways to treat hemorrhoids at an early stage without going to the doctor? :rolleyes:
Maybe you should pay attention to your diet? you should definitely eat more vegetables, fruits, grains. also replace fried food with something else and drink more water.

Eduardo Houston

Hello. I had a problem - stage 3 hemorrhoids. I didn’t treat them until I became completely ill. It was a shame to even ask what medicines are available at the pharmacy! It was a nightmare!

Devon

What are the causes and risk factors of hemorrhoids?
The main cause of hemorrhoids is congestion in the veins of the rectum and disruption of the ligaments that support hemorrhoidal tissue in the anus. Hemorrhoidal vein outflow disorders can occur due to:
  • a sedentary lifestyle and physical inactivity - dysfunctions of the body due to limited motor activity;
  • unbalanced and unhealthy diets;
  • intestinal disorders - constipation, diarrhea;
  • heavy physical labor;
  • alcohol abuse;
  • overweight;
  • pregnancy;
  • natural childbirth;
  • chronic respiratory diseases (usually accompanied by prolonged coughing;
  • cardiovascular disease;
  • tumors of the pelvic organs.

I'm also interested in how to cure hemorrhoids with folk remedies at home 🙋‍♀️
How to quickly cure internal hemorrhoids? If hemorrhoids proceed without complications and are at an initial stage, conservative treatment should be used. In this case, painkillers, wounds healing and anti-inflammatory drugs are provided. Natalsid, Procto-Glivenol suppositories, which have vasoconstrictive and antiseptic properties, can be used. If pain is felt in the anus, it is better to use Diclofenac.

Bram

I'm not an expert in this but I heard that buckthorn can oil help. It relieves pain and soothes the inflammation (as you said).

Elliot

Recently I have had an uncomfortable feeling in my anus :eek: Especially after defecation. I tried using chamomile decoction to soothe the inflammation but it did not help. Do you know any ways to treat hemorrhoids at an early stage without going to the doctor? :rolleyes:
I know several ways to cure hemorrhoids with folk remedies:
  • Plantain: 100 g of dried leaves are ground into a powder and mixed with the same amount of butter. This mixture must be put on water vapor for 30 minutes. The resulting must be filtered and cooled.
  • Yarrow: 100 g of chopped grass mixed with 100 g of badger fat. Further the algorithm is the same.
  • Calendula: a cup of the chopped inflorescence is mixed with any fat (about 450 g) and all this should be languished in a water bath for about 45 minutes. This is followed by filtering and that’s all, the product is ready for use.

The initial fight against hemorrhoids is to change lifestyle and nutrition. No matter how a person is treated, if they do not change their diet, all efforts will be minimized.