Help me find pharmacies to order pills for coronavirus

Blake Gott

Coronavirus doesn't have a cure yet, but patients in the hospital are under treatment attempts with medications that control the disease's assault on their systems — especially their respiratory system. I desperately need some of these drugs. In fact, I'm pleading with anyone who can help me find ribavirin, fentanyl, plaquenil, midazolam, and others (if you know). I'm a doctor and I need them, and I repeat, DESPERATELY.

Last edited:

Antonio Day

Coronavirus doesn't have a cure yet, but patients in the hospital are under treatment attempts with medications that control the disease's assault on their systems — especially their respiratory system. I desperately need some of these drugs. In fact, I'm pleading with anyone who can help me find ribavirin, fentanyl, plaquenil, midazolam, and others (if you know). I'm a doctor and I need them, and I repeat, DESPERATELY.
Sure. Take a look at this link.

Remy Burns

You said you're a doctor, right? I think the hospital you work with should be supplying you with the drugs. Why do you need others? Are you leveraging the situation to siphon cash from the affected somewhere? You should be investigated!!!!

Blake Gott

You said you're a doctor, right? I think the hospital you work with should be supplying you with the drugs. Why do you need others? Are you leveraging the situation to siphon cash from the affected somewhere? You should be investigated!!!!
Are you listening to yourself, pal? Have I even said I work with some hospital? Look, I have a licensed hospital myself. I'm trying to help others.

Ernie Jackson

If you're a cop, I understand cops' paranoia to everything. If you're not one, you're simply a f**l! Think! This is a forum for helping others, not inciting them. Once again, think!

Colin Eades

Lloyd's pharmacy has some chloroquine on its inventory. Check it out. Guys, let's not deviate from the main topic. Help a friend.

Theresa Brown

Where are you? Most countries have now closed their borders. We can help you but we need to know if your country accepts goods.

hafijbd

I don't know whether they have the meds you need but can give a list of safe pharmacies with international delivery and you will check them:
  • canadamedpharmacy.com
  • canadapharmacydepot.com
  • canadapharmacydelivery.com
  • candrug.com
  • canadadrugsonline.com
  • canadianpharmacyking.com

Siddy

Adding some more to the list:
  • globalcarerx.com
  • northdrugstore.com
  • bestpricerx.com
  • affordabledrugs.com
  • pharmacyrxworld.com
  • universaldrugstore.com
  • blueskydrugs.com
  • bigmountaindrugs.com
  • pricepropharmacy.com

Rainbow

I don't know whether they have the meds you need but can give a list of safe pharmacies with international delivery and you will check them:
  • canadamedpharmacy.com
  • canadapharmacydepot.com
  • canadapharmacydelivery.com
  • candrug.com
  • canadadrugsonline.com
  • canadianpharmacyking.com
Well, who can check these pharmacies for having Plaquenil in their stocks and write here about the prices???