HealthcareAndBeauty.net reviews

brendanvabel

After taking a very good scrutinizing look at HealthcareAndBeauty.net, there are so many findings to help one decide on whether it's a legit or scam/fake online pharmacy. One of the good point discovery made about the online pharmacy is that they have been in business for 4 years with its domain registered since 2015. Most fake online pharmacies hide or lie about its domain year of registration.

Also, scamadviser.com rated the online pharmacy 75% trustworthy which seems pretty good but there are so many negative flags that make them getting 75% trustworthy rating from scamadviser.com very suspicious. HealthcareAndBeauty.net isn't accredited by PharmacyChecker.com, it's not registered with CIPA and LegitScript.com tagged it a rogue online pharmacy. Also, there are no written reviews found online about the services of the online pharmacy, the ones found cannot be verified.

In conclusion, HealthcareAndBeauty.net seems to be doing well in business but without having any regulatory bodies like CIPA checking out their activities, purchasing drugs from them is at your own risk.

terencetgomez

My question is why would any online pharmacies that know they are in good business refuse to get proper licenses, approvals, and accreditation from pharmacy regulatory bodies? If they have nothing to hide, they should be well registered and their activities monitored. Personally, I wouldn't even think about purchasing drugs from any online pharmacies that are not registered and approved by CIPA and PharmacyChecker.com.

terryjwaters

Now, I'm seriously beginning to get worried about the reviews of online pharmacies by scamadviser.com because I'm wondering how an online pharmacy that is not registered, accredited and operating without any licenses would get up to 75% trustworthy rating from them. Were they paid to give such a rating of trustworthy or was it just a mistake?

Any online pharmacies that are not monitored and regulated by CIPA, MHRA, NABP, FDA, LegitScript, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM and so on should not get any vote of being trustworthy because they are not.

jameseweinstein

But seriously for the online pharmacy HealthcareAndBeauty.net to have been in business for four years without full proper registration and approval from most online pharmacies regulatory bodies seems like they found a way to bypass these agencies and still remain active in business means that they really know what they are doing. Should I call it being smart or lucky? Who knows, maybe they would be caught up along the way.

cecilyjmahoney

How can an online pharmacy selling all medical products to the general public for at least a minimum of 2 years not have one single customer review written on behalf of their services? Does it mean that their services aren't worth their customers taking time to write reviews about them in order to promote or degrade their business performance? Also, on the part of the online pharmacy HealthcareAndBeauty.net not being recognized by CIPA is a major source of concern.

stephaniewhay

I'm one of the people who can attest to the fact that HealthcareAndBeauty.net online pharmacy is legit because I have dealt with them at least twice or 3 times this year already. I normally order my anti-aging skincare products from them and their products are very good for my skin.

So, as long as I'm concerned HealthcareAndBeauty.net is a good online pharmacy.

michaeltmedina

HealthcareAndBeauty.net is not a scam online pharmacy according to the reviews on the ground about the business operations of the online pharmacy health store. I agree that it's a downside on their part for not getting approval and accreditation from CIPA and the rest but it might be a result of the requirements of these online pharmacy regulatory bodies being too steep for them to meet.

debbiecwilliams

Well, from everything said and analyzed so far, the conclusion I can draw from the facts available about the status of HealthcareAndBeauty.net's legitimacy is that it's a 50/50 chance of not getting scammed or actually scammed. All the reviews found about the online pharmacy makes a solid case for the online pharmacy while the none approval and accreditation of the online pharmacy by the regulatory department builds a serious case against them.

ryanmmedeiros

My question is why would any online pharmacies that know they are in good business refuse to get proper licenses, approvals, and accreditation from pharmacy regulatory bodies? If they have nothing to hide, they should be well registered and their activities monitored. Personally, I wouldn't even think about purchasing drugs from any online pharmacies that are not registered and approved by CIPA and PharmacyChecker.com.
Seriously, we both share the same sentiment about the registration and accreditation status of the online pharmacy HealthcareAndBeauty.net because for them to have to be in business for 4 years means that they fully understand why they should be well registered but they still choose not to get the necessary approvals. From how I'm seeing it, HealthcareAndBeauty.net should be fully scrutinized.

brandijbarnes

Now, I'm seriously beginning to get worried about the reviews of online pharmacies by scamadviser.com because I'm wondering how an online pharmacy that is not registered, accredited and operating without any licenses would get up to 75% trustworthy rating from them. Were they paid to give such a rating of trustworthy or was it just a mistake?

Any online pharmacies that are not monitored and regulated by CIPA, MHRA, NABP, FDA, LegitScript, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM and so on should not get any vote of being trustworthy because they are not.
I'm wondering if another person else doesn't feel let down by the review and rating of 75% trustworthy status given by scamadviser.com on an online pharmacy such as HealthcareAndBeauty.net that doesn't have a single license and approval from all of the online pharmacies regulatory agencies. Why would they go to a great extent in trying to sway people's decisions? Hopefully, they (ScamAdviser.com) will see our different opinions about their review and rating, then they might rewrite the review because it's not satisfactory at all.

nealcrussell

The reviews found online about HealthcareAndBeauty.net looks good enough to me, in as much as the online pharmacy is called a rouge pharmacy by LegitScript. If HealthcareAndBeauty.net which has worked up to 4 years has been scamming people, I'm very sure that there would be thousands of bad reviews written about how they have been scamming people for years.

Craige1985

But seriously for the net pharmacy HealthcareAndBeauty.net to possess been in business for four years while not full correct registration and approval from most on-line pharmacies restrictive bodies appear like they found the simplest way to bypass these agencies and still stay active in business means they very understand what they're doing. ought to I decided it being good or lucky? United Nations agency is aware of, perhaps they'd be trapped on the manner.