Healthcare-24h.com Reviews

Amelia

Nowadays, I don't think if ScamAdviser itself is worth trusting. I've read a couple of reviews online that demonize it with evidence. You'll have to check with other bodies if you don't mind.

Jack

Hello friends? I was considering buying drugs from Healthcare-24h.com. I checked the website for safety on ScamAdviser and found out that it is safe, according to ScamAdviser. May I have your opinions as well to go ahead?
Whenever you come across these reviews on any pharmacy, just know that the pharmacy is an outright rogue! I wish these people could use another trick.

Screenshot_20191123-141748~2.png

Trump

There are loads of faults by this pharmacy. Apart from the compromised ScamAdviser (like @Amelia has it), there isn't any other regulatory body that regards Healthcare-24h.com's operations as legit.

Mason

Healthcare-24h.com reviews online have it clear that the pharmacy is a scam. For example, scam-or-legit.com gives more than enough evidence of why it's rogue.

Mary

Hello friends? I was considering buying drugs from Healthcare-24h.com. I checked the website for safety on ScamAdviser and found out that it is safe, according to ScamAdviser. May I have your opinions as well to go ahead?
Hey @Olivia? My opinion about this pharmacy will come to the conclusion that it is a fake one. The drugs' prices alone are too low to have the operator of the drugstore making any profits. I think these might be smuggled medications.

Jessica

I think that everyone is against the legitimacy of this website and you should immediately change your initial plans. Just avoid it.

Rose

😂😂😂 I don't even think that you should think that we can think that the website is legit. Leave alone ScamAdviser and make use of the other regulatory bodies.

Jones

😂😂😂😂. I don't even think that you should think that we can think that the website is legit. Leave alone ScamAdviser and make use of the other regulatory bodies.
Some comments though...🤣🤣 Meanwhile, the pharmacy is even in violation of some rules. Who else has the same opinion as I do? I think it should be reported to the FDA, and in fact, I have reported it. Please do the same.

Lily

But you have just created your thread under "Scam Online Pharmacies," indicative of the fact that you also were highly suspicious about it. It's rogue, just the way your instincts have told you.

Emily

This website has no compliance seals. It has no legitimate customer feedback to confirm deliveries. There are no real customer care contacts. So there's no need of considering it.

Alexander

Who else thinks that this drugstore has similar appearances as some others that they've ever met before? It could be a member of some affiliate marketing organization.

lizwilliam935

I agree with you all that this is a scam. LegitScript clearly states that healthcare-24h.com is a rogue internet pharmacy website. This is only one of the reviews out there. But, I am sure the majority will tell the same thing, that healthcare-24h.com is a scam. Be safe and stay away from them.

boksaadon345

Most of the Healthcare-24.com reviews that I read online looked bought and fake. This is one of the reasons you should stay away from buying drugs there. It will be painful to waste your dollars buying from a scam website while many other legit ones are out there.

jSmith

Healthcare-24.com seems scam, most of the reviews are fake. I suggest not to order from it, and there are many other legit alternatives available. I recommend checking reviews from ScamAdviser and few other review sites as well.

sodapop

I can not say if it is a scam or not, but I just have a feeling that it is not a good site to buy from. I personally would not take the chance. If it seems sketchy, it probably is.

nahid56

We think Healthcare-24h.com is legit and safe for consumers to access. ScamAdviser is an automated algorithm to check if a website is legit and safe (or not). The review of Healthcare-24h.com has been based on an analysis of 40 facts found online in public sources. Sources we use are if the website is listed on phishing and spam sites if it serves malware, the country the company is based, the reviews found on other sites, and many other facts.