HdTabsStoreText.com Reviews

Audrina Vaughn

You just aroused my attention. We know that LegitScript investigates US based pharmacies, but hdtabsstoretext.com has an unknown location. Why are using the only LegitScript to make your conclusions?
First, I hope you're not trying to defend this pharmacy for being safe, are you?

Then let me answer you.

The US is one of the countries that this mail-order pharmacy is associated with. I hope we both agree with that. What's my mistake, if I provide evidence that it's not approved in the US? I think I'm right.

Alyvia Macdonald

First, I hope you're not trying to defend this pharmacy for being safe, are you?

Then let me answer you.

The US is one of the countries that this mail-order pharmacy is associated with. I hope we both agree with that. What's my mistake, if I provide evidence that it's not approved in the US? I think I'm right.
"US is one of the countries that this mail-order pharmacy is associated with." May I know how you arrived at this?

Harper

According to Pharmacychecker.com, http://hdtabsstoretext.com/ isn't accredited and as such it's not to be trusted as a safe online pharmacy. I also saw in the previous post that it's declared a rogue online pharmacy by LegitScript, so it's not good to order from the online pharmacy.

Screenshot_20200109-001322.png

Liam lee

An Alexa rank of 401215 isn't that bad, according to ScamAdviser. Does this mean that there are customers visiting the site and buying quality drugs?
ScamAdviser... I don't trust their analysis of pharmacies, to be sincere. They seem to concentrate more on website security than the quality of the pharmacy.

Jake1

HdTabsStoreText.com is a shady internet pharmacy that wants you to buy medical products from its platform. It makes a lot of claims that are designed to make you believe that it is a legitimate business. But so much of the information it provides is suspicious, not just its medical offerings and delivery systems but its origin and current location.

Steven Benbow

HdTabsStoreText.com is a shady internet pharmacy that wants you to buy medical products from its platform. It makes a lot of claims that are designed to make you believe that it is a legitimate business. But so much of the information it provides is suspicious, not just its medical offerings and delivery systems but its origin and current location.
If these information is correct, then this online pharmacy should be closed down!