Having serious side effects taking Chloroquine

Alfredo

Malaria is normally the sickness that African countries have been exposed to and are battling with till now. There are several anti-malarial drugs sold online which are a handful in treating the sickness in which Chloroquine is among.

A very good friend of mine informed me he is having serious side effects of itching all over his body after taking the chloroquine he ordered online. According to him, such has never happened to him before which is why he's surprised. I'm wondering if anyone had experienced such in the past?

Chloroquine is used to prevent and to treat malaria in areas where malaria is known to be sensitive to its effects. Common side effects include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash.

Serious side effects of Chloroquine:
  • Unusual behavior or mood changes
  • Severe diarrhea
  • Vision problems or blurred vision
  • Trouble reading words or seeing parts of objects
  • Sensitivity to sunlight
  • Hearing loss
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Change in skin color

Rxredax

I haven't experienced this side effect before. And just as Bethany said, your friend should visit a doctor. A doctor may prescribe him another medicine that will have little or no side effects.

Also, a doctor will be more likely to record the occurrence, and use it to make an informed decision next time he is prescribing a malaria treatment for your friend.

Julie Harvey

Malaria is normally the sickness that African countries have been exposed to and are battling with till now. There are several anti-malarial drugs sold online which are a handful in treating the sickness in which Chloroquine is among.

A very good friend of mine informed me he is having serious side effects of itching all over his body after taking the chloroquine he ordered online. According to him, such has never happened to him before which is why he's surprised. I'm wondering if anyone had experienced such in the past?
This is why it's very important to ask and know the side effects of any pills you got before taking them in order to be prepared for it.

Freddie Ramirez

Chloroquine is used to prevent and to treat malaria in areas where malaria is known to be sensitive to its effects. Common side effects include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash.

Serious side effects of Chloroquine:
  • Unusual behavior or mood changes
  • Severe diarrhea
  • Vision problems or blurred vision
  • Trouble reading words or seeing parts of objects
  • Sensitivity to sunlight
  • Hearing loss
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Change in skin color
Are these all the side effects to expect from chloroquine?

Jody Beck

I've always grown knowing that chloroquine has the worst side effects ever.

Fred Sanders

I have never had side effects after taking meds ordered online :giggle:

Harper

I really hate chloroquine, it gave me a big shock how it became so popular as a result of CorVid-19.

Roy Mitchell

Are people still taking this pills? I can't remember the last time I even heard of its name.

Matthew Spink

If you have side effects, and found that out soon enough, it's best to stop the drugs and get another prescription.

Charles Piper

I have same side effects as well from taking this drug especially when I still a teenager. Ever since, I stopped taking it.

Virginia Perez

Quit the pills and immediately and report to your physician for what next to do.