Have you had the experience of buying drugs a bit higher than expected?

Barida

Some times, we get to buy drugs from online pharmacies as a result of the advertisement that we saw about their drugs and one of the ways that online pharmacies can advertise is via TV. However, most times, you will discover that the price you saw on the ad will be quite different from what you get to pay. This is the reason we should always have extra funds when making orders based on ads we saw on TV. What do you think?

2017-04-26T120000Z_409047619_RC14142D4360_RTRMADP_3_USA-HEALTH-1024x688.jpg

Ethel

Seriously, I wouldn't have to bother myself too about the price of the drugs being higher from what I saw in online advertising. I would simply decline to make the order because it's practically cheating to me. Although I have had experience of purchasing drugs in physical pharmacy a bit higher compared to some that sold cheaper.

Yvette Barrett

Some times, we get to buy drugs from online pharmacies as a result of the advertisement that we saw about their drugs and one of the ways that online pharmacies can advertise is via TV. However, most times, you will discover that the price you saw on the ad will be quite different from what you get to pay. This is the reason we should always have extra funds when making orders based on ads we saw on TV. What do you think?

If what I see on ads is different from what the online pharmacy is selling the drug, as long as I notice the difference, and it's too much, I don't think I would be paying for it.

Lynette Harding

I have not had such experience in the past but it seems odd for such to happen, as it would make people not trust the online pharmacy.

Anna Dynes

I believe that they do such simply to lure traffic to their website and it seems to be working perfectly for them.

Fred Sanders

If I really need pills I will buy them at any price available, the difference in a couple of dollars doesn't matter.

Warren Dry

I haven't has such experience but should such happen to me, I will hash it out and get the pills at the advertised price.

Aslam Khan

Anything can change at any time, so it's not a big deal in my opinion. As long as the difference in price isn't too much.

Derek Wise

Seriously, I wouldn't have to bother myself too about the price of the drugs being higher from what I saw in online advertising. I would simply decline to make the order because it's practically cheating to me. Although I have had experience of purchasing drugs in physical pharmacy a bit higher compared to some that sold cheaper.
Even if it's just a few amount difference from what you saw initially? Are you sure you wanted to get the pills at all?

Ferris Long

This happens often and it's quite odd but there is nothing we can do about it.

So, if we can afford we buy or we don't vice versa.

Kobe Prince

Prices are never really fixed in most cases. So, if the prices differ, it's something that usually happens.

Mary Jo

I have actually gotten some drugs cheaper than what it was seen at.