Have you ever got any drug prescription from online before?

Barida

Greetings to lovers of good health and the right medication.

As we know, the world is at that point where we can get equal assistance on health issues from online pharmacies as we can from ones around us. So, I was wondering if anyone has had a drug prescription from any online pharmacy?

aaronhmorris243

According to the federal law of the USA, in the US, any pharmacy must be able to prove that you, the buyer, have a relationship with a doctor who prescribes prescription medications. The pharmacy must request your doctor's signature on the prescription.

A few months ago I also took a drug prescription from online. Although it has not been as effective in my case, it's an effective initiative for the future generations. Maybe it was a little misunderstanding between me and the pharmacies and I was not able to explain my problems properly. But if it can be used properly by both sides then it will give a big contribution to medical care of future generations.

Henry

According to the federal law of the USA, in the US, any pharmacy must be able to prove that you, the buyer, have a relationship with a doctor who prescribes prescription medications. The pharmacy must request your doctor's signature on the prescription.
It is good to know this! For me, I have gotten a prescription from online after my doctor directed me to buy from a particular online pharmacy and the result was awesome and great. It is always about getting it right from your doctor.

Martinsx

Personally, I don't usually first rush to online pharmacy stores to get prescription for my treatment but whenever I'm going to be taking such routine, I have always made sure that the channel is something that is trusted and also with lots of positive reviews from others people that have used it in the past. It's important to be careful with what information we take online because anyone who got an access to computer and internet can put up anything online.