Have you ever been attended to by an angry pharmacist?

rld456978

There is one big difference between online pharmacy and what happens offline and that is the presence factor. When you are buying drugs offline, you need to talk on a trip to the pharmacy to buy your drugs.

54938145-angry-client-at-a-pharmacy-showing-the-receipt-to-the-pharmacist.jpg

I don't know if you have had an experience of being attended to by a rude pharmacist, but trust me, that's one bad feeling especially when you are trying to get a piece of vital information about the type of drugs to buy. How will you feel in such a condition?

oriuan far

I will positively place a decision on the medical authorities once such difficulty comes up. I won't take a druggist that's speculated to be polite and appreciate his/her work being rude to Pine Tree State. that is uncalled for and one thing that I will not reckon whatever reason.

SEO Expert

It's a very bad customer service relationship for a pharmacist to be harsh to their ill patients for any reason whatsoever. It's not something right and could definitely result in losing the customer forever. Personally, I have not had such a bad experience with any pharmacist and should it ever happen to me, I'm most likely changing where I purchase my pills.

Foxy

Yes....... I was once attended by an angry pharmacist, probably she was offended by her family and she transferred her aggression on me. She couldn't listen to me nor pay attention to what I was telling her.

I felt very bad but I had to calm her down so that she could attend to me. As a professional pharmacist, she or he should try and keep his or her anger aside and attend to his or her customer. And try to proffer a solution or advice when needed.

Ora Burns

There is one big difference between online pharmacy and what happens offline and that is the presence factor. When you are buying drugs offline, you need to talk on a trip to the pharmacy to buy your drugs.

I don't know if you have had an experience of being attended to by a rude pharmacist, but trust me, that's one bad feeling especially when you are trying to get a piece of vital information about the type of drugs to buy. How will you feel in such a condition?
If any customer service attendant try such with me, I would definitely make sure the case is escalated to the company's higher authority and getting him or her sanctioned.

Michael Murgas

I have witnessed a customer slap a customer service attendant for being rude to her and the customer service was later sacked the following day.

I don't use my local pharmacies, I always order everything online.

Bran

I would wack off his or her stupid face. I don't take trash from any front desk officers or sales attendant.

Eva Muller

I will contact management and have the customer service representative reported for misconduct immediately.

John Seed

In every business set up, there is always one off staff who will be a thorn in the business till he or she gets sacked.

Ethen Thompson

I won't even stress myself one bit, but will simply check out another pharmacy and get my pills.