Has anyone tried Phentermine?

Boris

Has anyone tried Phentermine to lose weight? I was on it two months ago and it made me so dizzy that I had to stop taking it. Anyone else ever experiences this? I mean yes I want to lose some weight but I also can not stand being dizzy. And that dizzy feeling just never went away the whole time I was taking it.

Princess Finn

Hello @Boris, I will advise that you stop taking Phentermine if it gives you that dizzy feeling and sees your doctor immediately. However, if feeling dizzy is one of the common side effects of taking Phentermine, then you should find a way to balance taking it and your daily activities. Good luck and don't forget to diet while taking pills to lose weight.

Sophie Scooter

Has anyone tried Phentermine to lose weight? I was on it two months ago and it made me so dizzy that I had to stop taking it. Anyone else ever experiences this? I mean yes I want to lose some weight but I also can not stand being dizzy. And that dizzy feeling just never went away the whole time I was taking it.
I have never heard of it before, but since it didnt work well for you, why recommend it.

Moon_walker96

Is there a drug for losing weight? I think it's just all about exercise and keeping a different diet.

Terrence Evans

Maybe you did not follow a diet plan and exercise with it.

Rainbow

Read reviews about these pills and you might learn that other people have the same side effect.

Carter1

How does this work?

Justin Light

The side effects doesn't match your body system. I will advise you to stop.

Georgina Armer

I want to know if you took it after a prescription or not. I can advise further.

Rudolph George

I've never heard about this one. I'm seeing the name for the first time, to be honest. All I'm used to is the green tea.