Has anyone tried BestMeds.biz?

Anderson

I don't have health insurance and I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety before, but it would cost too much to go and see a physician get another prescription. I live in the US. And I was just wondering if it is legal to order Xanax from BestMeds.biz? Are they reputable?:cool::cool::cool:

Henry

You can check the pinned thread made by the admin of the forum on sites that you can use to verify if a website is fake or real. Also, you can check out some reviews on what previous visitors to the website has to say about the website as well. I hope you make the right choices at the end.

Martinsx

From the looks of things, BestMeds.biz looks like a good genuine online pharmacy store. One thing that interests me about any online pharmacy store is having cashback or refund policy. This gives anyone carrying out any transactions with them a sense of confidence and trust.

Brandon

Staff member
I don't have health insurance and I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety before, but it would cost too much to go and see a physician get another prescription. I live in the US. And I was just wondering if it is legal to order Xanax from BestMeds.biz? Are they reputable?:cool::cool::cool:
I have seen other pharmacies on the net which had the same design as this one so I can only conclude that all of them are rogue. For example:
  • My-Drugs.biz
  • HotDrugs.biz
  • Top-Meds.org

Theoheat

If you live in the US, then it is illegal to have Xanax without legal prescription, including websites that have perfectly legal activities. See the link below:
Now, the issue is not whether it's illegal or not to have Xanax without having a prescription, but with the possibility of ordering anything online with some online pharmacy will to sell, don't you see it's very difficult to control what happens in the process? Is it possible to have online pharmacy request for a prescription before selling drugs to their clients?

kevin001

I have not used that site, but I did some research on it. I guess it is legit and fine to use that site, but I cannot confirm that it is totally safe. It is better to use an alternative site, which has been used by other members in this site if you don't mind.

beratclark

BestMeds.biz looks like a scam to me, as the title of the website says "No Prescription Needed". They are most likely sitting outside the USA, using a VOIP number and scamming people to buy from them. My advice is that you stay away from them.

ninjaX

It seems like the site is a scam, but there are other sites that are trusted and recommended other than BestMeds.biz, it is better if you can use some other site, and also it is illegal to have Xanax in the US without a prescription.

Rufus J Echols

It's not gonna be a wise choice to make your drugs order from this pharmacy as certain parameters point to it being a scam online pharmacy. Stay off and save your money.

Frank9

I don't have any experience of using them myself but on pharm reviews, they only have 1 star so I would be a bit skeptical if I was going to order from there, to be honest.

Atkinson

They are not reputable at all. In fact, they can't be trusted at all. They are rouge online pharmacy. Stay clear from them.

Screenshot_20200226-162516.png

Old_McDonald

No I haven't heard of you and what is your experience kindly share with us.