Has anyone ever used American online pharmacies?

Roberts

I'm trying to buy my mother's medicines, but here in the US it is expensive and does not have insurance. She needs Lipitor and Plavix. Has anyone ever used any websites to buy any medications they need and that is way cheaper? Please help! ✈✈✈🛩

Albert

I have used Canadian pharmacies, although not this one in particular. They still require you to fill out a questionnaire and once the "doctor" looks at that he/she will decide whether or not you need the medicine.

They often say yes, because it's money-making. Most of them require some kind of credit card, pre-paid or not to get your prescriptions and they will bug the heck out you if you ever stop using them.

Christina

From what I read, you will want to have her information on hand. You can't just buy prescriptions that easy online, especially without insurance. Do you have a prescription that is up to date for her currently?
I agree with you, Jackie. Of course, there is a chance to buy Lipitor and Plavix without prescriptions but it's very risky. Roberts needs valid prescriptions.

Henry

I have not made use of American online pharmacies simply because of the locational differences. However, what I wish you to know is that getting the best drugs will cost money and that is the reason you should get it from registered ones.

Martinsx

I haven't really used much of American online pharmacy but for the little trial on my part I have made use of Walgreens.com to purchase few vitamins just to inspect how good their customer service is and from my experience, they are good on an average level.

Gray

I'm trying to buy my mother's medicines, but here in the US it is expensive and does not have insurance. She needs Lipitor and Plavix. Has anyone ever used any websites to buy any medications they need and that is way cheaper? Please help!✈✈✈🛩
Pay attention to Canadian online pharmacies which offer free shipping for customers from US

Davidson

I'm trying to buy my mother's medicines, but here in the US it is expensive and does not have insurance. She needs Lipitor and Plavix. Has anyone ever used any websites to buy any medications they need and that is way cheaper? Please help!✈✈✈🛩
BlinkHealth (legitscript certified) have them both and offer free home delivery
Lipitor ($6.99) 30 tablets 20 mg
Plavix ($8.9) 30 tablets 75 mg
But you'll need a prescription