Hard-gainer looking for diet related advice

Booth

I am a hard-gainer, is it okay if I eat normal food every day like chicken, potatoes, salads, and not always eggs or other high protein foods?

Zebra

I am a hard-gainer, is it okay if I eat normal food everyday like chicken, potatoes, salads and not always eggs or other high protein foods?
It's ok. Eat in an order that will overcome palate fatigue. Palate fatigue is when your body simply doesn’t want to eat any more of the same taste or flavor. Here is an example; you will likely be able to eat more calories in salty French fries than you can with plain baked potato. Much more. This is because French fries are more PALATABLE. This doesn’t mean you should eat French fries, I am just highlighting what palate fatigue is.

Harold

I am a hard-gainer, is it okay if I eat normal food everyday like chicken, potatoes, salads and not always eggs or other high protein foods?
Yes! You can also drink calories. If you aren’t intolerant to dairy, have a glass of whole milk in between meals. Make high calories smoothies for snacks. Drink organic juices with meals instead of water. Before bed have a high-fat protein shake by adding in full-fat coconut milk or dairy. You will find it's easy to add 500-1000 calories if you add high-calorie drinks.

Lillian

Just don’t eat garbage food too often. It’s true that highly processed “garbage” food like burgers and pizza are high in calories. It's perfectly fine to eat them on rare occasions, but these foods simply aren’t good for you. They are especially harmful to digestion.

Armani Ellis

Stick to mostly whole natural foods and eat a lot of them. This includes meats, poultry, fish, nuts, fruit, starches like potato and rice and full-fat organic dairy.

Aubrey

Just don’t eat garbage food too often. It’s true that highly processed “garbage” food like burgers and pizza are high in calories. It's perfectly fine to eat them on rare occasions, but these foods simply aren’t good for you. They are especially harmful to digestion.
I think this piece of advice is the best here! Say "NO" to junk food 😈