Had side effects from ordering Oxycotin?

Barida

I am still angry at what happened earlier yesterday. There is this online pharmacy that normally delivers medicine to me at home and so a few days back when a friend told me about a legit online pharmacy where he can get drugs prescribed by his doctor, I gave him the link.

Just yesterday, he called to let me know that he's been having side effects of vomiting each time he takes the Oxycotin that he bought from the online pharmacy. Should he call the online pharmacy and report or let the doctor know first?

Alfredo

I am still angry at what happened earlier yesterday. There is this online pharmacy that normally delivers medicine to me at home and so a few days back when a friend told me about a legit online pharmacy where he can get drugs prescribed by his doctor, I gave him the link.

Just yesterday, he called to let me know that he's been having side effects of vomiting each time he takes the Oxycotin that he bought from the online pharmacy. Should he call the online pharmacy and report or let the doctor know first?

I made use of this pill a few years ago and my doctor asked me to take them before I eat. If your friend ate before taking the drugs, then you should let him know about the consequences of doing so. Also, taking 10mg at the start helps too.

Casey

Of course, you should consult a doctor. If this medicine isn't absorbed the doctor will change it or reduce the dose.