GuaranteedNoPresc.com Reviews

Sandor

I was looking to order my grandmother's cancer meds Revlimid and this online pharmacy was recommended to me. I had to take time to evaluate it and found so many errors that show they are fake.

They had no reviews on TrustPilot.com, they were not even acknowledged by the owner as he never claimed it.

They have no regulatory approval whatsoever from Legitscript.com or CIPA or Pharmacychecker.com.
After seeing all these, I never ordered from them, so be careful.

20210130_144405_rmedited.jpg

Emilia

I was looking to order my grandmother's cancer meds Revlimid and this online pharmacy was recommended to me. I had to take time to evaluate it and found so many errors that shows they are fake.

They had no reviews on TrustPilot.com, they were not even acknowledged by the owner as he never claimed it.

View attachment 324

They have no regulatory approval whatsoever from Legitscript.com or CIPA or Pharmacychecker.com.

View attachment 325
Why would an online pharmacy not be listed on TrustPilot.com? It's only because they have nothing to offer in terms of being safe.

Cameron

I was looking to order my grandmother's cancer meds Revlimid and this online pharmacy was recommended to me. I had to take time to evaluate it and found so many errors that shows they are fake.

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
For the fact that Legitscript.com declared them as rouge online pharmacy, they can never be regarded as safe to order pills from.

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
It seems like TrustPilot.com is the best way to review an online pharmacy because they are almost with reviews of so many online pharmacies.

Colton77

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
I have come across a similar scam online pharmacy using the same website layout like this one. They are just duplicating their efforts to see if they will catch a fool.

Frank9

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
Thanks for a great article on this scam online pharmacy. I'm sure I will never make the mistake of ordering from them.

Baker

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
As much as TrustPilot.com didn't give them any rating, if I'm to give them a rating, it's going to be on the negative like -2 star 🌟.

Gilbert45

View attachment 324

View attachment 325
I had to check them by myself on CIPA database and they were not found on the website database.

Zebra

Thanks for a great article on this scam online pharmacy. I'm sure I will never make the mistake of ordering from them.
This is the importance of having reviews of online pharmacies. It helps you to avoid them and stay safe from taking fake meds.

Kleo

Why are you like this my friend 😂. This is too much. You can kill the owner of the online pharmacy if you know where to find him.
I must confess that the guy is very funny with his - 2 star 🌟 rating for the online pharmacy but I really won't blame him because if these fake online pharmacies have scammed you in the past, you will hate them for life.

Mawerik

I must confess that the guy is very funny with his - 2 star 🌟 rating for the online pharmacy but I really won't blame him because if these fake online pharmacies have scammed you in the past, you will hate them for life.
Exactly, you are very correct about how it makes one feel seeing another scam online pharmacy after being a victim in the past.

Seth

I was looking to order my grandmother's cancer meds Revlimid and this online pharmacy was recommended to me. I had to take time to evaluate it and found so many errors that show they are fake.

They are a disgusting fake online pharmacy. It's a bad idea to buy from them.

Isabella08

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Better avoid them.