GoodDayPharmacy Reviews

Boris

Does anyone know anything about GoodDayPharmacy? I see you can order underwear and various other things from there. But I have yet to see prescriptions. Is this an actual pharmacy?

Harry

Does anyone know anything about GoodDayPharmacy? I see you can order underwear and various other things from there. But I have yet to see prescriptions. Is this an actual pharmacy?
Kindly share the website to help the community check them out. Regards.

fogeka1919

I am nonetheless discovering this issue however I used to be having a prescription transferred right here from out of state and the price become over two times what I was paying earlier than. Appears very suspicious to me.

crock service

According to PharmacyChecker.com, GoodDayPharmacy.com is not an accredited online pharmacy which means that it didn't meet up with the requirements on the online pharmacy regulatory agency to be recognized as a competent online pharmacy that can be trusted. Since it's accredited by PharmacyChecker, I strongly doubt that it's going to be registered with CIPA.

IMG_20191218_153543_503.JPG

Purple

Goodday pharmacy is a legit site as far as I know. It has a valid physical address and a telephone and other contact information as well. And I think there are good buyer reviews as well. Most of the users here too confirmed it, so we can say this is legit. But better to contact them and get more info before ordering.

Grinch

Please, you should stay away from this pharmacy as they will take your money and not deliver the order.

Buddy

I am nonetheless discovering this issue however I used to be having a prescription transferred right here from out of state and the price become over two times what I was paying earlier than. Appears very suspicious to me.
Most of their prices are high and I don't like it at all!

Zaiden Stevenson

I wouldn't trust this online pharmacy for any reason whatsoever because they are operating just like a scam online pharmacy. They are not verified by Legitscript nor accredited by Pharmacychecker.com. It's not wise dealing with such online pharmacy.

Ferb

Then, you should stop using such methods as it doesn't favor you.