GlobMedCent.com Reviews

Jake

Globmedcent.com supposedly sells both generic and brand drugs for both male and female patients but before ordering from them, take time to study them and know if they are safe to order meds from. They have to review whatsoever from TrustPilot.com which is one of the biggest reviews websites. ScamAdviser gave them a 1-star trust score, which shows how bad it would be to get drugs from them. They have no record in the CIPA database, declared rouge on LegitScript.

20210128_183413_rmedited.jpg

Personally, if I'm to rate globmedcent.com, it would be a 2% rating because they are an extremely scam online pharmacies.

Wang

Globmedcent.com supposedly sells both generic and brand drugs for both male and female patients but before ordering from them, take time to study them and know if they are safe to order meds from. They have to review whatsoever from TrustPilot.com which is one of the biggest reviews websites. ScamAdviser gave them a 1-star trust score, which shows how bad it would be to get drugs from them. They have no record in the CIPA database, declared rouge on LegitScript.

Personally, if I'm to rate globmedcent.com, it would be a 2% rating because they are an extremely scam online pharmacies.
You even tried to give them 2% rating. My question is why would they get any? Look at TrustPilot.com, they have zero reviews.

Anderson1

This is such a mess of an online pharmacy, they truly need to be purged from existence because they are shameful.

Lam

I have been using ScamAdviser.com for years now to review most of the online pharmacies I order from and I completely trust their review on globmedcent.com.

Martin

Looking at the review of Globmedcent.com on TrustPilot.com, there is nothing to even consider about not buying from them because they are not recognized.

Morton

CIPA happens to be my favorite for checking if an online pharmacy can be trusted and Globmedcent.com isn't approved by the agency.

Screenshot_20210128-193657.png

Aaron

From my perspective, if any online pharmacy lacks approval from CIPA, and Legitscript, I will never trust them for any order.

Hector

Seriously, you are absolutely right. I had such experience in the past and my drugs were never delivered. I tried calling customer service but it was disconnected.
I'm so sorry for the horrible experience you had with the fake online pharmacy. It's why always checking out these online pharmacies before you order and pay is very important.

Alexis

I wonder when there will be a law to punish such fake online pharmacies such as Globmedcent.com? What's FDA doing about such fake online pharmacies?
Such laws doesn't exist because if they do, I doubt if there will be any scam online pharmacy still in business till now. FDA is just a dog without teeth.

Miles

This online pharmacy is so fake that I don't need to look twice before I find out.