GetMaple.ca Reviews

George

This is not an online pharmacy and that's the first thing that confuses me. when I want to evaluate its legitimacy. People praise it for being a very reliable prescription provider. May I know what you think?
A very reliable app is there to help.

Yosef

This is not an online pharmacy and that's the first thing that confuses me. when I want to evaluate its legitimacy. People praise it for being a very reliable prescription provider. May I know what you think?
You have decided to add a thread about it here in the "Safe Pharmacies" Category. You know that it's reliable.

Michaell

It's good for what people praise it. GetMaple is a platform where patients meet doctors for prescriptions.

Amanda

The profiles of those who work at Maple are indeed great. These are doctors who can handle you in the most professional way.

Wizard

This is not an online pharmacy and that's the first thing that confuses me when I want to evaluate its legitimacy. People praise it for being a very reliable prescription provider. May I know what you think?
I don't like online prescriptions because they aren't exhaustive. I like them because they're less expensive.

Sam

GetMaple.ca is not really an online pharmacy selling drugs to anyone but rather they are into consulting with patients and people pay for their consultation.

They have no need to acquire any registration from any of the online pharmacy regulatory bodies because they don't sell pills to the public.

They have virtual doctors that attend to people on health care issues with a prescription, although the doctors can't be verified if they are fully licensed or not.

They have a great customer feedback on Facebook which proves that they are legit and people enjoy their services.

So it's basically a safe online platform where one can get health care information for a price in which such information can be helpful in treating one's health problems.

Don

GetMaple.ca is not really an online pharmacy selling drugs to anyone but rather they are into consulting with patients and people pay for their consultation.

They have no need to acquire any registration from any of the online pharmacy regulatory bodies because they don't sell pills to the public.

They have virtual doctors that attend to people on health care issues with a prescription, although the doctors can't be verified if they are fully licensed or not.

They have a great customer feedback on Facebook which proves that they are legit and people enjoy their services.

So it's basically a safe online platform where one can get health care information for a price in which such information can be helpful in treating one's health problems.
Thanks for such a detailed reply!

Oliver

This is not an online pharmacy and that's the first thing that confuses me when I want to evaluate its legitimacy. People praise it for being a very reliable prescription provider. May I know what you think?
You see, the pharmacy will provide you with a prescription and licensed pharmacy to get the drugs from. That's great, according to me.

AllysonParson

The one thing that I love so much about Facebook reviews is that they can be verified immediately by reaching out to the review giver. So, if the reviews on Facebook are positive, then they can be trusted.