Generic cancer drugs

Generic drugs are essential in oncology because some anticancer drugs are only available as generics. I want to talk about generic cancer drugs that we can trust and help other forumers find consumer-friendly information about drugs for cancer and conditions related to cancer. Will you join me in this discussion? ;)

Corey Khan

Generic drugs are essential in oncology because some anticancer drugs are only available as generics. I want to talk about generic cancer drugs that we can trust and help other forumers find consumer-friendly information about drugs for cancer and conditions related to cancer. Will you join me in this discussion? ;)
I really wish our discussion would bring in an end to cancer but it obviously can't be possible. We can only be seeking for new ways to help people treat cancer and if they are lucky, they will beat the deadly disease.

Miya Stanton

Afinitor is a very effective cancer drug that can be used to for treating breast cancer, kidney cancer and brain tumor. It helps to slow down the growth of cancer cells.

Andreas Combs

First and foremost, you have to look for a safe online pharmacy to get the best generic drugs for your cancer treatment.

Femara or Letrozole is quite effective for treatment of breast cancer. Although it's a prescription drug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crispin Lawson

This is something that every member of the forum would like to join in with the reason been that most of the members may have one or two persons that they know who are suffering from cancer.

Melanie Smart

Afinitor is a very effective cancer drug that can be used to for treating breast cancer, kidney cancer and brain tumor. It helps to slow down the growth of cancer cells.
While it is good as a generic drugs for cancer treatment, the truth is that you will spend beyond your budget. A neighbor sold all his assets just to get better from cancer and this is the same situation here.

Minerva Meskill

While it is good as a generic drugs for cancer treatment, the truth is that you will spend beyond your budget. A neighbor sold all his assets just to get better from cancer and this is the same situation here.
I doubt the generic drugs for cancer treatment will be the same as the brand ones. If you doubt me, check out the price comparisons and you will understand.

Caldwell Soto

First and foremost, you have to look for a safe online pharmacy to get the best generic drugs for your cancer treatment.

Femara or Letrozole is quite effective for treatment of breast cancer. Although it's a prescription drug.
Been a prescription drug is great as this will reduce abuse of such drugs for those suffering from cancer. Don't you think same?

Ellen Smith

I doubt the generic drugs for cancer treatment will be the same as the brand ones. If you doubt me, check out the price comparisons and you will understand.
You may have a change of mind after going through this article https://www.healio.com/news/hematology-oncology/20180719/generic-drugs-may-not-reduce-costs-of-cancer-care-as-much-as-expected on why the cost of generic drugs for cancer treatment may not be that different from what we have with the brand drugs.

Chad Ray

Did you take Afinitor yourself?

Peter Bradley

Why are you talking about breast cancer only?

Tyler Ingram

Cancer doesn't have a cure. We can only discuss the effects and effective drugs against it.

I think handling cancer needs more of the doctor's intervention than the patient's. You shouldn't be looking for these drugs, but the doctors.