Free shipping as incentive to sell more

Theoheat

The main reason why most people have resorted to purchasing their medication from online pharmacies is partly for convenience and most especially for discount getting purposes. Now, some wise online pharmacies have taken the cost of shipping by offering free shipping services to their customers to influence their purchasing habits.

So, if I can be charged nothing for shipping, I don't see why I wouldn't desire to purchase my drugs from such online pharmacy stores.

Henry

This is right as the competition to sell more is on the rise on a daily basis. Most of the top online pharmacies can offer you free shipping for medicines worth more than a certain $. However, I will be worried if they fail to make those deliveries as soon as I desire them.

kevin001

Yes, ordering drugs online with free shipping might be really cheap and easy too. People tend to go for free shipping items always. As for me personally, I would buy 12$ item rather than 10$ + 2$ shipping item lol. But when considering medicine, it is not the price your main concern should be, it should be the quality. Isn't it?

Ejiofor1

Competition in the industry is actually what makes these companies offer interesting incentives to lure customers to purchase from them and it's why most online pharmacies are finding new ways to entice their customers to keep patronizing their products. So, free shipping is a good way to getting people to buy more from you and save money which thereby increases their sales.

Jessica200

Free shipping is a great incentive for people to buy from that particular online pharmacy. I always consider shipping costs when I’m buying items because that will often escalate the costs dramatically. The one pharmacies that do offer free shipping are using it as a means to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Sometimes it’ll be at a loss, but their marketing strategy is to reach as many people as possible and build brand awareness. Eventually, they may charge when they become an established brand, and so take advantage of pharmacists that do this whilst it lasts!

Boris

Free shipping is a great incentive. I would be more apt to buy from a place that offered free shipping versus one that did not offer free shipping.

Ben86

Free shipping is one of the most competitive marketing strategies out there for online sites today. This is mainly because everyone is used to Amazon and eBay in 90% of cases offering free shipping. So any purchase that charges suddenly puts you off as a customer. Free shipping is something that may not be sustainable for a company though so if you find something that is what you’re looking for with free shipping, the business is most likely hoping to change their strategy in the future but is gaining customer trust and loyalty in the meantime.

Gummy Bear

The main reason why most people have resorted to purchasing their medication from online pharmacies is partly for convenience and most especially for discount getting purposes. Now, some wise online pharmacies have taken the cost of shipping by offering free shipping services to their customers to influence their purchasing habits.

So, if I can be charged nothing for shipping, I don't see why I wouldn't desire to purchase my drugs from such online pharmacy stores.
That's true, although some of the drugs that you can get for free shipping are of low quality. Be careful where you order your meds.

Taylor

I don't think free shipping will motivate me to buy more drugs when I don't need them, it is weird to me to use free shipping to motivate consumers, that should be done for re-sellers...my opinion tho...:coffee::coffee:

Meg Young

Yes, ordering drugs online with free shipping might be really cheap and easy too. People tend to go for free shipping items always. As for me personally, I would buy 12$ item rather than 10$ + 2$ shipping item lol. But when considering medicine, it is not the price your main concern should be, it should be the quality. Isn't it?
That's true as I prefer having a free shipping instead of having to pay for it.

Cookie

Who does that?

Jimmy Scott

This was quite obvious.