Free or paid prescription: which one do you trust and prefer?

King

There are so many online pharmacies that are willing to offer free prescription in order to get more customers to purchase from them. It's actually a good strategy because people love free stuff that allows them to save more money. But on the other hand, there are some pharmacies you pay for your prescription. Between these two, which one do you prefer and trust?

Obama

There are so many online pharmacies that are willing to offer free prescription in order to get more customers to purchase from them. It's actually a good strategy because people love free stuff that allows them to save more money. But on the other hand, there are some pharmacies you pay for your prescription. Between these two, which one do you prefer and trust?
I think free prescriptions are as safe as the paid ones. It's a philanthropic effort of a company, as I may say. However, to ensure that your prescriptions are safe, you have to ensure that the offering pharmacy has a very high level of integrity. Otherwise, the free prescription may just be there for attracting more customers.

Stan

I believe that both free and paid online pharmacy prescription is good, it all depends on the choice of the individual involved and also the persons' financial dispositions. If the person can afford to pay for a prescription, I don't see anything wrong with it as well as making use of the free offer of prescription by online pharmacies.

I have used both paid and free online pharmacy prescription, I'm very comfortable with both of them.

Ben86

Most free prescriptions are either not completely real, in that they will have falsified information on, possibly getting you into trouble if you try to redeem it at a pharmacy and they notice.

Additionally, free prescription may actually be illegal. This could result in prison time of up to 5 years, and a $20,000 fine.

I wouldn’t risk anything for free, since a doctor is one of the very few licensed people able to give you a prescription, and so requires payment for their time.

Brayden

I prefer taking the prescription from a real-life doctor with a real clinic and then buying the drugs online. I don't trust those online doctors at all. If I had to choose one, I would choose a paid prescription.

Ariadna

Using paid prescription comes with some packages that I enjoy such as extra month sessions with the doctor and all that. I prefer it any day, any time.

Just a Kid

I've enjoyed it when my parents send me to doctors that we pay for my prescriptions. The doctor always takes good care of me and give me the right medications.