ForHims.com Reviews

I've used it, myself. I never saw a fault, and the customer care was excellent. My medications were delivered after less than 48 hours and I liked the quality.

Marko Zherdev

I like the pharmacy, but one thing keeps drawing me back; it doesn't serve any other countries apart from the UK and the US.

Maxime Moreau

No pharmacy will ever be perfect. In fact, nothing is perfect. So these complaints about prices must be there. Meanwhile, it's safe for use.

This is the first pharmacy in my experience that I have contacted and received some real-time response. Others have just been sending me computer-generated responses.

Petra Loncar

While I want to commend the pharmacy for struggling to keep patients informed and healthy, I'd also like to ask @Petra Loncar to shed light upon this point. I'm in the dark.
According to the details on https://www.whois.com/whois/forhims.com, this pharmacy was registered online in August 2017 but the registration expires in 2022 the same month and date. It means it was registered to last for five years (the pharmacy is still around). Rogue drugstores often register their sites for 1-2 years so that they don't use much money on registration, yet they only want to take away your money and disappear.

According to the details on https://www.whois.com/whois/forhims.com, this pharmacy was registered online in August 2017 but the registration expires in 2022 the same month and date. It means it was registered to last for five years (the pharmacy is still around). Rogue drugstores often register their sites for 1-2 years so that they don't use much money on registration, yet they only want to take away your money and disappear.
I see.

Cameron

This is evidence of its approval by LegitScript. I was just happy to see this on a pharmacy that's only two years old.
This is a great review that ForHims.com is a safe online pharmacy that one can buy drugs from and if there is a possibility that their drugs are affordable, then, it is likely the best place to buy drugs online.