Few reasons for sleeping disorders

Scorpion

I think that we should rather be talking about the solutions here than the causes of sleeping disorders. Thank god, I have never had any sleeping disorder in my entire life although I have done several things in the past that are popular causes behind the same. Anyways, I would appreciate if someone here can tell us about what kind of a sleeping disorder they suffered from in the past and what helped them took care of it.

Bailey

Most of the people are facing sleeping disorders. Here I have given some fact why people are facing sleeping disorders those are:

1. Tension
2. Online chat
3. Using mobile or PC
4. Noise
Why is nobody recommending a good f*ck for sleep :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

shipon

Most of the people are facing sleeping disorders. Here I have given some fact why people are facing sleeping disorders those are:

1. Tension
2. Online chat
3. Using mobile or PC
4. Noise
I will reduce my online chatting as it seems it is one of the reasons I don't sleep fine at night. Thank you for the information.

Jenna

1. Tension
2. Online chat
3. Using mobile or PC
4. Noise
I'm guilty of using my smartphone deep in the night up till 3:00 am. It's the biggest problem I have with a sleeping disorder.

Tina

Factors that can cause sleep problems include:
  • Physical disturbances (for example, chronic pain from arthritis, headaches, fibromyalgia)
  • Medical issues (for example, asthma)
  • Psychiatric disorders (for example, depression and anxiety disorders)
  • Environmental issues (for example, it's too bright, your partner snores)

Danna Lisle

1. Tension
2. Online chat
3. Using mobile or PC
4. Noise
Noise is a big issue that I am facing from my neighbor as regards sleeping and soon, I will definitely report them to the authorities here in New York. I've had serious sleeping issues!