Family-pharmacy.net Reviews

SiaRodgers

Hello, friends! I'm in need of some drugs I won't disclose (sorry) but I'm sure are available at Family-pharmacy.net. I'm impressed by the pharmacy's customer reviews and policies. I'm cognizant that the pharmacy isn't available on CIPA, but I attribute that to its youthfulness (it's barely a year old). May you help me evaluate the legitimacy of this pharmacy to know if I may go ahead, please?

Eddie1

CanadianDrugStore.header.jpg

This is a common image among so many fraudulent "Canadian Pharmacies." The pharmacies share almost everything, including reviews, word-to-word. It's the primary scam alert when you load into the website. Kindly avoid Family-pharmacy.net as much as you can.

Dr.Fine

Hello, friends! I'm in need of some drugs I won't disclose (sorry) but I'm sure are available at Family-pharmacy.net. I'm impressed by the pharmacy's customer reviews and policies. I'm cognizant that the pharmacy isn't available on CIPA, but I attribute that to its youthfulness (it's barely a year old). May you help me evaluate the legitimacy of this pharmacy to know if I may go ahead, please?
Allow me to disagree with the line "... but I attribute that to its youthfulness." It can take as little as 3 months for a pharmacy to be verified by CIPA. Family-pharmacy.net was conceived in May, which is more than 5 months down the line. It SHOULD be a member of CIPA if it's legit, and I maintain that.

Dennis

It is not. For your sake, I even tried calling the dead contact number in vain. This is just but another scam. I'm tired of them myself.

Williams M

Allow me to disagree with the line "...but I attribute that to its youthfulness." It can take as little as 3 months for a pharmacy to be verified by CIPA. Family-pharmacy.net was conceived in May, which is more than 5 months down the line. It SHOULD be a member of CIPA if it's legit, and I maintain that.
Allow me to disagree with you, too. An exam has to be studied for, taken and passed for a CIPA approval. The examination is taken via the IMI website, after becoming an IMI member. You often have a year to study for the exam. You can read more here: https://www.identitymanagementinstitute.org/cipa-certification-overview-and-benefits/.

Tom

This is a Canadian drugstore, I don't deny. But, you have to check its compliance with other regulatory bodies as well. Not only CIPA is responsible for all Canadian Pharmacies.

Bgray55

I also think that the pharmacy is just getting started — which suggests that it's too early for it to be awarded a seal of approval. However, we can't base our arguments around CIPA, just like @Tom just said. Let's also check its status with LegitScript, ScamAdviser, PharmacyChecker, Reviews on TrustPilot & MyWot.

CL7

There's a website with exactly the same reviews, logo, and tagline as the ones on your suggested pharmacy (trusted-canadian-online-pharmacy.com). Another sign of fraud.

Vardas

Please withdraw the statement you made over the customer reviews. They shouldn't impress you anymore. Instead, take these reviews on this platform as they are. You'll get help.

Why don't you want to disclose your drugs? HAHA We are very curious here!

Floyd Adams

Family Pharmacy is a family run scam pharmacy. Don't fall for their trap. It is good that you asked regarding them here before dealing with them.

Also, there isn't a follow-up posted by you. Did you buy from them?