Faastpharmacy.com reviews

Is FaastPharmacy.com Legit or Scam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Fine

Hey, friends! Please help me to understand whether FaastPharmacy.com is legit or not. I'm puzzled.
Yes, it is. Look at the safe website and the real Faastpharmacy.com reviews online. I've not used it myself, but from my experience, it's got, real customers. The customer service number is functional, and that means that the staff is ready to be answerable to anything. Don't think again. Just order.

Dan425

They look legit. And even have an article in the New York Times mention them. But still, you should use caution when buying from them, as they have not been approved by MHRA, CIPA or LegitScript.

Also, Faastpharmacy.com reviews are scanty. They have a yellow pages page, but not a single review. The few reviews I found weren't at all positive. So, I would say, "be a little cautious when buying meds from them".

Henry

They look legit. And even have an article in the New York Times mention them. But still, you should use caution when buying from them, as they have not been approved by MHRA, CIPA or LegitScript.

Also, Faastpharmacy.com reviews are scanty. They have a yellow pages page, but not a single review. The few reviews I found weren't at all positive. So, I would say, "be a little cautious when buying meds from them".
While I can't really say that Faastpharmacy.com is a scam website, but from the few Faastpharmacy.com reviews that I've seen, I will say that it is right that we buy with caution from them. I would not be buying expensive medicines from them until I confirm how real they are.

Ethel

From the looks of it and their business transactions as well as the reviews so far, it's having a lot of positive signs putting it up to being a legitimate online pharmacy. In as much as I haven't had any online purchases made using the website, I'm not ruling it out yet but before that happens, I will still carry out a few tests to be very convinced.

Vinette

I have read many of the Faastpharmacy.com reviews. I would say they look like they are more on the legit side. I have not used them. Nor have I heard of them until now. But based on the little bit of research I did, they look a bit promising.

jSmith

Hi, I did some googling and it seems like the site is legit, most of the reviews are real and positive. I think it is a legit site.
But it is better if you can find anyone who has used this site, then you are sure and safe.

Idella

Hi, I did some googling and it seems like the site is legit, most of the reviews are real and positive. I think it is a legit site.
But it is better if you can find anyone who has used this site, then you are sure and safe.
Faastpharmacy.com reviews reveal the presence of a phishing version of the website. This is something we have to keep in mind when making drug orders from the online pharmacy. Aside from this issue, I believe the real website is doing everything to satisfy customers.

jSmith

Faastpharmacy.com reviews reveal the presence of a phishing version of the website. This is something we have to keep in mind when making drug orders from the online pharmacy. Aside from this issue, I believe the real website is doing everything to satisfy customers.
Yeah, you have to be really careful with phishing sites, most of the time you will never know you ran into a fake site until you face dome problems. Just pay attention to the site's domain name, most of the time there are slight differences that are not noticeable at all.

Roberts

I endorse it. Take a look at Faastpharmacy.com reviews online ~ 90% praise it. Customer feedback is real. Customer service is amazing. I had my drugs delivered via express delivery in 3 days in Truckee. I love this one.
It's nice that you got a good experience with the Faastpharmacy.com reviews that you just gave. To me, I wish they serve everyone that way as that is the only way that they can show that they truly care about delivering orders as at when needed.