EzShopMedsHere.com Reviews

Helena Davies

This odd name; what does it mean? Then, I suspect the phone number given there. It's not going through. I smell danger here.

This is an unapproved pharmacy, which I can also say that sells unapproved drugs. What's the sense of giving it your attention in this case?

Manuel Inzaghi

The strangely named pharmacy above is a con. Please avoid it. You may also add your comments so that others can know exactly why it doesn't fit the list of safe pharmacies.
Even prescription drugs are lazily dished out from this fraudster without a prescription. That's endangering the life of customers!

Jonas Schulz

The strangely named pharmacy above is a con. Please avoid it. You may also add your comments so that others can know exactly why it doesn't fit the list of safe pharmacies.
LegitScript has flagged EzShopMedsHere.com as a rogue pharmacy. What remains in this case? It's rogue and that's all.

Kevin Higgins

The prices of drugs here are dramatically low. These could be fake pills that may also contain an excess amount of active ingredients. I can't support the pharmacy.