Excessive masturbation causes erectile dysfunction

Martinsx

Masturbation is something most people both young and old take pleasure in for further their sexual life. Some have taken to it so much that it became a habit and part of them in which they masturbate almost every day once they are alone.

There is no denying that masturbation feels good but the consequences it comes with are too steep. Erectile dysfunction, quick ejaculation and even injuries on the penis are harmful to the sexual organ.

Jackie

I have read this and there is more science backing that this is mental more than physical.

A lot of men struggle with ED from stress and hormonal imbalances. Circumcision also increases your risk so if you are a circumcised man, you are more likely to struggle with ED later in life.

Martinsx

I have read this and there is more science backing that this is mental more than physical.

A lot of men struggle with ED from stress and hormonal imbalances. Circumcision also increases your risk so if you are a circumcised man, you are more likely to struggle with ED later in life.

It's true that stress, emotional problems and hormonal imbalance are also causes of erectile dysfunction, but it doesn't take away the fact that the physical influence as well is part of the causes.

Excessive smoking, drinking of alcohol and drugs all points to the physical influence to the causes of erectile dysfunction.

Masturbation is something that is beneficial for a healthy level of control. But if it is high or addictive, it can cause serious health harm. Even this practice can disrupt many people's normal sex life. Due to excessive masturbation, there are two types of problems in the human body - (1) mental problems and (2) physical problems.

Impotence is one of the main problems that a man may suffer from over masturbation. That means the person becomes unable to have sexual intercourse. When masturbating, he gradually becomes impotent.

Ivy Powers

Masturbation is a common activity. It's a natural and safe way to explore your body, feel pleasure, and release built-up sexual tension... Despite the myths, there is actually no physically harmful side effects masturbation. However, excessive masturbation can harm your relationships and everyday life.

Monika

Masturbation is something most people both young and old take pleasure in for further their sexual life. Some have taken to it so much that it became a habit and part of them in which they masturbate almost every day once they are alone.

There is no denying that masturbation feels good but the consequences it comes with are too steep. Erectile dysfunction, quick ejaculation and even injuries on the penis are harmful to the sexual organ.
Why masturbate when you can damage your organ?

Morton

Yes, it does but temporarily. Masturbation is not that harmful when done using a lubricant or oil. If you are a circumcised male who does it without using any lube, vaseline, oil, etc, then only God can save you. But if you do it using something that moisturizes your skin, there is nothing wrong with it.

Aurora

Masturbation is one cause of ED that can be self-managed. I think this same forum has a thread in which people discuss how to avoid and keep away masturbation. Please make use of it.

torrie

Learning the art of edging will make masturbation a boon for you if you are a male. You can control PE, ED, and many other things that come with normal masturbation with edging.

Jenna

I hate any man who masturbates with passion. Why in the world would you masturbate when there are millions of us (women) out there.

Bonita

It's a common belief that masturbating too much can cause erectile dysfunction (ED). ED happens when you can't get or maintain an erection. This is a myth that's not based on facts. Masturbation does not directly cause erectile dysfunction in men.

Gustav

I don't masturbate when my wife is safe. If she's not safe, I do it once in a while and it feels so good. I've not had any issues with it.

I don't agree with you, if you want to know more about masturbation don't hesitate to read this thread

Aarav Benton

It happened to me personally a few times when I was a little younger. I used to masturbate a lot and one time I wanted to have sex, it was hard getting erection at all.

Leilani Boone

Most young men are definitely bound to suffer ED because over 90% of them masturbate at least twice in a week.