Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews

Elizbeth

Hello, friends! :) Has anyone ordered from this online drugstore? I want to hear your Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews 😌Unfortunately, my first experience with online ordering was disappointing. Now I'm looking for another pharmacy and maybe Euro-pharmstore24h.com is the right choice?

Christina

SCAM 🤬 Never order from websites that have the same design as this pharmacy does. Read other Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews and you will hear the same.

Oskar

I agree with the girls. This drugstore possesses NO regulatory approvals. LegitScript considers it to be rogue so we can conclude that it doesn't meet their standards. If you check on ScamAdviser, you will have a trust score of just 40%, that's not enough for a safe pharmacy.

Jackie

All their contact details are fake! I can't copy the address and phones cause they are inserted as a picture. This is a warning sign for us. There is no live chat available or e-mail address mentioned on the pharmacy site. Try to fill in their contact form and I'm 100% sure there will be no reply from them...

Albert

According to scamadviser.com a company owner and an origin country are hidden. We don't know anything about the pharmacy. Claims in their own site are obviously false. No doubt, Euro-pharmstore24h.com is an unsafe drugstore.

Bethany

According to scamadviser.com a company owner and an origin country are hidden. We don't know anything about the pharmacy. Claims in their own site are obviously false.

Hahah :D Did you see what is written in the about us section? They have 7 years of experience!! Seems like they are sooo fucking professional in the industry (in scamming people I would say!) I checked their domain on Whois database and found out the website was registered just a year ago.

Noah

On the home page, I saw icons of Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, and PayPal but then I checked the FAQ page and noticed only Visa, American Express and E-Checks are given there as payment methods. These mismatches are very strange! 👹

Brandon

Staff member
URLVoid helps to learn if a website is malicious. Here is a screenshot taken from their website. You see Euro-pharmstore24h.com is blacklisted by two well-known platforms.

Elizbeth

Thanks, everyone for letting me see through the scam on Euro-pharmstore24h.com. It seems I should not be making a drug order from this online pharmacy as I intended doing. Looking at your Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews, it is crystal clear that it is a scam website that is not registered as an online pharmacy.

Casey

Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews are most definitely a scam and I’m so glad you realized that before making any purchases! Their reviews are certainly fake - most likely bought and shouldn’t be trusted in any way shape or form.

Noah

All of their company information is either fake or doesn’t exist. They are blacklisted on many sites. There are several safety site checkers like SafeSite, which list this site as unsafe. Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews are certainly fake and not truthful. Anyone looking to buy any meds online should avoid this site at all costs.

Anderson

Euro-pharmstore24h.com is also found as unsafe in ‘safe.pharmacy.com’, which is one of the most reputable sites for assessing whether online pharmacies are legitimate and safe. It also was not given a good review on ‘consumer reports’, a site that analyses many sites across the web for safety concerns and flags them to the public if any are found - which there were for this site.

Rxredax

When I checked online for Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews I found out that they had a low trust rating on all those sites. It is said that they sell you many different types of medicines at a cheap or affordable price. They, however, sell you low-quality drugs and are untrustworthy. They hide behind anonymity and purposely sell you substandard medicine.

Because they are mainly there for your money, they don't even check for a prescription before selling your medicine. They have not been registered with any major trustworthy online pharmacy registry.

Raynold Roland

A large number of drugs sold on Euro-pharmstore24h.com come from countries where strict rules are not followed when manufacturing healthcare-related products. They are non-compliant to online pharmacy standards. They are a rogue pharmacy with misleading information on their website.

pain.dude

Hello, friends! :) Has anyone ordered from this online drugstore? I want to hear your Euro-pharmstore24h.com reviews 😌Unfortunately, my first experience with online ordering was disappointing. Now I'm looking for another pharmacy and maybe Euro-pharmstore24h.com is the right choice?
The site itself isn't even safe. The reviews are obviously robotic. Then, I feel like I must have seen the same graphics with a different Canadian drugstore site. So to be safe, just avoid it, pal.

sodapop

Euro-pharmstore24h.com is not safe at all! I would never purchase anything of their site. Please do not trust them. @pain.dude is right when he says you just need to avoid it. Look for another one as there are many other great ones out there.

warddaniel402

Euro-pharmstore24h.com are a miscreant pharmacy with confusing information on their website. Maybe I have seen the same graphics with a different Canadian drugstore site. So I think they are faked, but I am not sure. I suggested that online shopper obviously justify this before buy drugs.

Williams M

Euro-pharmstore24h.com is a con. You'll send your orders, choose your preferred delivery schedule, and PAY, only to wait for a lifetime-long delivery. These people have listed drugs that they don't even know where to get them.

Tom

You're smart for having posted this here (where I am). I have a very nasty experience with this scam. Fake reviews, fake drugs, fake contact numbers, and fake promises are what partly defines it. Avoid it like plague!