Erectile dysfunction and penis size

Martinsx

I keep wondering if there is any way one penis size would have any significant impact on such individuals having erectile dysfunction. If the size of the penis matters, does one's with the big penis have chances of not having erectile dysfunction or do they tend to suffer from it more?

Do those with smaller penis sizes don't usually have erectile dysfunction?

Henry

I don't think there is any relationship between erectile dysfunction, as far as I have read though, and penis size. One thing that we need to understand is that the type of life that we live can contribute to the way we live as well. One thing that is necessary is for us to find medications or food that can help reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction since dick size is not a contributing factor.

Venera

I keep wondering if there is any way one penis size would have any significant impact on such individuals having erectile dysfunction. If the size of the penis matters, does one's with the big penis have chances of not having erectile dysfunction or do they tend to suffer from it more?

I don't think this is valid. Being healthy is all that matters.

Emilio

ED is possible in any man regardless of penis size ☺

When I look at these penises I see mushrooms in the forest :ROFLMAO: