EdLineRx.com Reviews - Another fake pharmacy to avoid?

LuciaPagan

I tried getting some meds from EdLineRx.com as an online pharmacy in the USA two days ago but got worried as I noticed certain things. First of all, how do you rank an online pharmacy that buys reviews? To me, I'm thinking seriously about avoiding this online pharmacy.
No, you should not think about avoiding it. Why not attempt to buy your meds from them and see your money fly in the air?

MaddisonWilkins

I tried getting some meds from EdLineRx.com as an online pharmacy in the USA two days ago but got worried as I noticed certain things. First of all, how do you rank an online pharmacy that buys reviews? To me, I'm thinking seriously about avoiding this online pharmacy.
Why can't these online pharmacies be honest in their dealings for once? EdLineRx.com is going the wrong way by paying for reviews. It's a sign that it's a rogue drug store that needs some investigation from FDA.

AllysonParson

A visit to Scam Adviser shows that EdLineRx.com is an online pharmacy based in Estonia but claims to operate in the US. Is that not enough proof to show that they are not sincere in their dealings?
This may not still mean that they are fake. What matters is how they deliver their job at the end of the day.

RileyBrandon

I've paid for an order from this drug store and got nothing in return. That was a sad day for me. I'm glad you didn't fall a victim like I did 😢

KendraHawley

I don't have regards for any pharmaceutical store that pays for reviews. That is to show that they are not been fair on visitors to their website.
EdLineRx.com really messed up by paying for reviews. Reviews are better earned than going the road of paying for it. I can't trust such online pharmacy.

CallieHouse

Paid reviews ain't a bad sign to me. However, since you are worried about it, I will advise you buy your meds from safe online pharmacies like Canadianpharmacyking.com and leave EdLineRx.com online pharmacy for now.

Why can't these online pharmacies be honest in their dealings for once? EdLineRx.com is going the wrong way by paying for reviews. It's a sign that it's a rogue drug store that needs some investigation from FDA.
Just like respect is better earned than asked for. This is the same way EdLineRx.com should have allowed their real customers speak about them. This move is not good for business.