Eating more of vegetables is the way

Barida

On the other thread, I mentioned how drinking lots of water can aid in weight loss. Do you know that eating more vegetables is also good for the body?

As we all know, it is all about shedding fats and taking more of vegetables can assist too. Don't you think so?

Yes, vegetables can reduce weight. Various herbs and lettuce leaves contain the ingredients needed to reduce stress. Various experiments have shown that the benefits of vegetables are the most important in reducing the fat that plays. Keep the vegetables in your daily diet.

Mushrooms help reduce fat by controlling the amount of glucose in the blood. Mushrooms are also rich in protein, which increases metabolism in the body and prevents fat accumulation. Broccoli and cauliflower contain lots of fiber and various minerals and vitamins as well as photo chemicals that do not freeze fat. Sweet pumpkin is high in fiber and low in calories. To reduce weight, put sweet pumpkin in the diet daily.

Caitlin27

Eating vegetables as part of a healthy diet is a great way to lose weight. However, it should be noted that having a portion of salad along with a large Dominos pizza isn’t exactly what this notion promotes: the vegetable should replace other components of your diet that you would have usually eaten, which then results in a calorie deficit and energy stored as fat used - i.e, the burning of fat which eventually leads to weight loss of efforts are sustained.

Additionally, a high protein diet will help reduce hunger pangs when on a high vegetable diet, keeping you satiated and more likely to stick to your diet, and this more likely to be successful in losing weight!

Good luck to anyone who’s out there starting a weight loss journey 😊

Sam6065

I love veggies! I often try to make sure my young kids also get theirs by secretly blending them up into a tomato sauce, which I stir through pasta. As long as you use the sweeter vegetables such as peas, bell peppers, carrots, sweet corn and sugar snaps, your kids won’t be adverse to them... especially if they’re hidden!

Kids below 12 have taste buds that are incredibly sensitive to foods without a reasonable amount of sugar, and result in them disliking things like broccoli. It’s an evolutionary strategy: young children who liked sweeter things ate more sugary food, giving them more calories than their counterparts and they were more likely to put on weight and survive times of famines.

Merle Resendez

Whenever someone asks me to lose weight I always recommend increasing intake of vegetables in the current diet. The main thing about 90% of vegetables is that they are less in calories if you want to lose weight you have to be in a calorie deficit which means you have to consume fewer calories than you consume on a regular basis so as to increase veggies intake is a great option. Most of the vegetables contains fiber which helps to clean your gut in one go, if the food remains for long in your gut it starts converting into the stubborn fat it is very important to clean your gut properly every day and veggies are very helpful to clean it.

Carlos

Vegetables are important a part of healthy eating and supply a source of the many nutrients, including potassium, fibre, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C. Potassium may help to take care of healthy pressure. Dietary fibre from vegetables helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and should lower the risk of the heart condition.

Jenna Moore

Wayne Allen

On the other thread, I mentioned how drinking lots of water can aid in weight loss. Do you know that eating more vegetables is also good for the body?

As we all know, it is all about shedding fats and taking more of vegetables can assist too. Don't you think so?
Elephants that eats only vegetables, are they losing weight or do they eat the wrong vegetables?

Steven Ruiz

I am trying to eat vegetables daily but it is soooo hard for me to eat them raw 🤮 are there any tips or interesting ways to eat them ???

Giuliana Zamora

I am trying to eat vegetables daily but it is soooo hard for me to eat them raw 🤮 are there any tips or interesting ways to eat them ???
Yeah I feel you 😅 I struggled with the same problem for a long time but I found the way that made me love vegetables. Smoothies !! It may be weird at the beginning but you kinda get used to it. Just mix your favorite veggies and drink it 🥒🥬🥦

Bethany

Boiled vegetables may be healthier than raw! For example, it is proved that from boiled carrots we absorb five times more carotenoids than from raw ones 🥦🍅

Of course, cooked vegetables lose some of the vitamins, but the remaining nutrients are absorbed much better.

Carleigh Quinn

Yeah I feel you 😅 I struggled with the same problem for a long time but I found the way that made me love vegetables. Smoothies !! It may be weird at the beginning but you kinda get used to it. Just mix your favorite veggies and drink it 🥒🥬🥦
100% agree. A little tip from me is to mix veggies with fruits. My favorite combinations are 1) carrot+beetroot+orange 2) cucumber+avocado+spinach+kiwi