Ear drops

Clarence

I have been having ear aches a lot lately. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with any meds that work well for earache? I was not sure if there were any over the counters that worked well or if you had better luck with a prescription drug.

Dooglas

Actually, what used to work well for me when I had swimmers ear was rubbing alcohol. I just put a few drops in and it dried up my ears. You do need to let it drain into the ear, then place a cotton ball in it, but it worked well for me.

Yellow

I would suggest that you see a nearby ENT doctor if the pain is not going away. Taking medicines all on yourself can be extremely harmful in this case.

Melissa

Is there a build-up of ear wax in your ear? Perhaps this is the cause of your pain? If so, try an ear wax softener and if that does not help, go see an ENT.

I have been having ear aches a lot lately. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with any meds that work well for earache? I was not sure if there were any over the counters that worked well or if you had better luck with a prescription drug.
You should try getting a quality ear drops from CanadianPharmacyKing.com, an online pharmacy from Canada. That's where I got the one that my little brother used when he was having such issues.

Lauren

YourPharmacy.com has a really good brand called Optrex. I’ve used them anytime I’ve had an earache or infection and they always clear up my problems with 3-4 days.

Jefferson

Do not use anything without a doctors prescription, special because if you get an allergy or some side effect, you will see that the pain was better.

Mandarine

Most of the time eardrops are needed to be diagnosed in person because the symptoms are things like heat, blood, crust, puss, etc. which the doctor can not verify over the internet. Although there are generic versions you can get for most ear infections, but they don't always work as it will depend on the infection.

Rainbow

Have a look at these variants, I don't know the reason for your earache so can't advise some specific drops.

Tristan99

Why not just check on your doctor for help?