Drugstore Jumia is legit

Martinsx

For Nigerians and other African countries, if you are looking for a trusted and certified online pharmacy where you can purchase all of your drugs and other health care products, then you don't have to look further past Jumai Drugstore. You can check out the website using the link below, there are lots of health care products available which would be useful to you.

Barida

Jumia is a household name in Nigeria, and Africa in general. So, I believe that they should offer some great services with their drugs which is pretty fine. I will check out their amazing services soon when I am in need of drugs.

Martinsx

Jumia is a household name in Nigeria, and Africa in general. So, I believe that they should offer some great services with their drugs which is pretty fine. I will check out their amazing services soon when I am in need of drugs.
Indeed the drugstore section of Jumia is a great addition to the company because as much as they offer other products, they saw the need to render medical services to their numerous customers who are inclined to purchase their medication from online pharmacies. I'm definitely sure that you will enjoy using their services on health care.

kimberagmon

I have a Nigerian pen friend who sells stuff on Jumia.com. She makes over the US $3000 per month with selling on Jumia and tells me that there is no other online health care products website in Nigeria that even comes close to Jumia. It is great to see things progressing in Nigeria. I wish to travel there one day as well.

Tyler

For Nigerians and other African countries, if you are looking for a trusted and certified online pharmacy where you can purchase all of your drugs and other health care products, then you don't have to look further past Jumai Drugstore. You can check out the website using the link below, there are lots of health care products available that would be useful to you.

Jumia is one of the biggest online store platforms in Nigeria, so it's natural that their drugstore would be a great addition to their services because of most people in Nigeria at least about 60% of the population order one thing or another from several online stores. So, with Jumia making a drugstore available for their customers is something very smart because they already have a huge customer base to capitalize on and make more profit.

Asa Lota

I have a few friends from Nigeria that makes use of online shopping platforms to order most of the things that they need and according to most of them, Jumia is one of the best online shopping platforms in the country, so I'm not perplexed to see that Jumia drug store is written to be a legit online pharmacy section of Jumia.

oriuan far

We have are many of friends from African country that creates use of on-line searching platforms to order most of the items that they have and in step with most of them, Jumia is one in all the most effective on-line searching platforms within the country, therefore I am not confused to envision that Jumia drug store is written to be a legit online pharmacy section of Jumia.

kjaber557

Alternative African and Nigerians countries, if you're trying to find a trusty and authorized on-line pharmacy wherever you'll purchase all of your medication and alternative health care merchandise, then you do not need to look additional past Jumai apothecary's shop. you'll cross-check the web site victimization the link below, their square measure voluminous health care merchandise offered which might be helpful to you.

David

I was in Nigeria last three years ago on a business meeting and I was able to order some wears from Jumia and it was delivered exactly when it was meant to be delivered. They are a pure legit online store, it's a shame that I haven't used their drugstore to order for some pills.

Rebekah Milburn

My sister Ruth is married to a guy in Nigeria and she and her family are residents in Nigeria. In some of our discussions, Jumia drugstore has come up several times and according to her, it's one of the best online pharmacies in Nigeria to order drugs from.

Scorpion

For Nigerians and other African countries, if you are looking for a trusted and certified online pharmacy where you can purchase all of your drugs and other health care products, then you don't have to look further past Jumai Drugstore. You can check out the website using the link below, there are lots of health care products available which would be useful to you.

I've got some friends from Cameron that testified to the efficacy of this online store. Highly recommended.

Kara

Is it Jumia or Jumai?

Sleepingbeauty

Jumia is a safe online store, but haven't patronized any drug from the site.

Miriam Barton

I've read positive reviews about Jumia Pharmacy too, so it's definitely great for those over there.

peppermint_tea0

For Nigerians and other African countries, if you are looking for a trusted and certified online pharmacy where you can purchase all of your drugs and other health care products, then you don't have to look further past Jumai Drugstore. You can check out the website using the link below, there are lots of health care products available that would be useful to you.

Jumia is a household name, it's a safe and secure e-commerce platform, but not actually an online drugstore.

Richard Carlson

Jumia is legit and in many countries, but where exactly are you referring to?