Drug addiction

Tara Price

Hello! My name is Nick. It's hard for me to admit it, but I have been a drug addict for 3 years now. It seems my life goes wrong that's why I wanna get rid of drug addiction. If any of you had experience with drugs and underwent rehabilitation in the United States, please reply in this thread. I need your help.
I have come to the conclusion that drug addiction is something spiritual. Seek spiritual help and guidance to get through to it.

Carla Quinn

Rehabs aren't as good in this regard as they ought to be. I know several affluent men and women who sent their kids to Tibet to live monk lives for months or a couple of years and whence they came back, they didn't even recall their addiction days. It worked in each and every case that I am well-familiar with. See if you can do it as well.

Eileen Geis

Hello! My name is Nick. It's hard for me to admit it, but I have been a drug addict for 3 years now. It seems my life goes wrong that's why I wanna get rid of drug addiction. If any of you had experience with drugs and underwent rehabilitation in the United States, please reply in this thread. I need your help.
I had alcohol addiction 5 years ago. It was a very horrible experience for my family but with their support, I was able to quit and recover.

Kitten

It's not easy to stop an addiction. If it's possible get yourself into a rehabilitation center to help you out.

Arya

The sooner you realize that your life is on the line, and quit drugs the better for you, otherwise it's going to be your death.