Drug addiction

Nikky

Hello! My name is Nick. It's hard for me to admit it, but I have been a drug addict for 3 years now. It seems my life goes wrong that's why I wanna get rid of drug addiction. If any of you had experience with drugs and underwent rehabilitation in the United States, please reply in this thread. I need your help.

Rainbow

Hello! My name is Nick. It's hard for me to admit it, but I have been a drug addict for 3 years now. It seems my life goes wrong that's why I wanna get rid of drug addiction. If any of you had experience with drugs and underwent rehabilitation in the United States, please reply in this thread. I need your help.
Hello, Nikky! I know how difficult admitting was... You took the first and the most important step to recovery. I hope you will succeed.

Casey

My father was addicted, I saw his withdrawal. Heroin withdrawal is an extremely painful process and I know how scary all this is. Wish you strength, Nick!

Sam

How did you become addicted?

Josie

I can tell you about my treatment and rehabilitation in private messages. Contact me, please.

Jonathan lee

Go and get yourself a therapist. Also join support group who goes through the same problem and if you are serious about quitting doing drugs, you will definitely stop.

Good luck.