Don't trust killer pharmacy, Euro-Pharma24x7.com

Sarah Jennings

A visit to Euro-Pharma24x7.com may come up with them saying that they are not fake and does deliver, but I was left furious when I discovered that they lack CIPA approval or that doesn't matter to you?
CIPA approval matters a lot to any meds buyer from an online pharmacy unless you are out just to lose your money.

Nicholas Hayes

Apart from the approval from CIPA. The Euro-Pharma24x7.com is not one to be trusted. I've read reviews of people losing funds to that online pharmacy and that calls for serious questioning.
I'm pissed off about how they operate. I mean how can they claim to be legit when they have no physical address for their business? It's better to avoid fake online pharmacies such as Euro-Pharma24x7.com.

Ian Gannon

Apart from the approval from CIPA. The Euro-Pharma24x7.com is not one to be trusted. I've read reviews of people losing funds to that online pharmacy and that calls for serious questioning.
Damn! This is pretty serious and Euro-Pharma24x7.com should be closed down.

Ian Gannon

I'm pissed off about how they operate. I mean how can they claim to be legit when they have no physical address for their business? It's better to avoid fake online pharmacies such as Euro-Pharma24x7.com.
This is not easy for some of those online pharmacies but for them to not have a physical address is a worry.

Luke Eastman

A visit to Euro-Pharma24x7.com may come up with them saying that they are not fake and does deliver, but I was left furious when I discovered that they lack CIPA approval or that doesn't matter to you?
The bigger issue about attempting to buy drugs from the online pharmacy is you may buy counterfeit drugs from them.

Jane Cole

This does matter to me as a constant user of the online pharmacy. I won't patronize them for any reason till they get certified.

Jane Cole

Euro-Pharma24x7.com shares the same server with certain fake online pharmacies. If you dig deeper, you will understand better.