Don't buy pills from local cheap chemist

Martinsx

Life is something that one should never play or gamble with especially when it comes to one's medical treatment with pills after conducting laboratory tests. There is no denying the fact that roadside chemists would sell pills at cheaper prices but the question should be at what expense?

Pills that are sold at cheap prices but with a higher possibility of being fakes or more less expired would never do any good to the patient taking the pills. So, it's better to spend more purchasing pills from certified pharmacy or hospitals and get proper treatment with healthy pills, then trying to get discounts on pills prices and lose your life in the process.

Henry

I have learnt that making purchases at pharmaceutical stores that are not registered won't do me any good. For that reason, I am always careful of how I make such purchases as that will mean that I am endangering my health. No matter how cheap, I won't buy from cheap chemist shops.

Sam6065

I often always buy the premium brands as I don’t trust how the cheaper versions are able to have such a low price. Something along the quality assurance line must have been sacrificed to achieve such a cheap price. Whether it be quality, concentration or ingredients, I don’t fancy risking it.

ChrisLee

I often always purchase medicine at registered pharmaceutical stores. Because I am very health-conscious so I don’t want to take any risk.

Bethany

Life is something that one should never play or gamble with especially when it comes to one's medical treatment with pills after conducting laboratory tests. There is no denying the fact that roadside chemists would sell pills at cheaper prices but the question should be at what expense?

Pills that are sold at cheap prices but with a higher possibility of being fakes or more less expired would never do any good to the patient taking the pills. So, it's better to spend more purchasing pills from certified pharmacy or hospitals and get proper treatment with healthy pills, then trying to get discounts on pills prices and lose your life in the process.
Have you considered that fingers are not equal? There many poor people out there who can't afford expensive drugs for treatment, hence, it's important we get them good drugs through their local pharmacies rather than asking people not to patronize local stores. There is nothing bad if local stores have good drugs since they don't manufacture the fake drugs by themselves, the government needs to clamp down on fake drugs producers all across the country as no one is pleased consuming fake drugs.

kevin001

Usually, generic pills are cheaper and they are safe most of the time and are proven to give almost exact results. But some local drug stores might sell unsafe drugs that have not met the quality standards too low prices. Sometimes they are almost undetectable as fakes. So if the drug is unusually cheap, it is better not to buy it. You have to always be very careful when dealing with drugs.

Crab

It's dangerous and I agree with you that no matter the price, one should focus on getting drugs from accredited drug stores instead of risking our lives.

Zayden

It I think the "roadside" pharmacies should also be certified. Why not buy from a certified one so that if the drug turns out to be fake, you report it.

Judah8

It's not discounts that lead to poison!

Braylen

That's not my problem as long as they sell cheap meds to me. Or do you have an issue with that?

Farah Islam

I have learnt that making purchases at pharmaceutical stores that are not registered won't do me any good. For that reason, I am always careful of how I make such purchases as that will mean that I am endangering my health. No matter how cheap, I won't buy from cheap chemist shops.
Very wise opinion!