Does restless leg syndrome(RLS) have a cure?

Green

I read about this online and I feel my mother has a condition similar to this. Does this have a cure?

Ezra

I read about this online and I feel my mother has a condition similar to this. Does this have a cure?
Sometimes, it does after strategic self care tips, medications or therapy but it rarely happens and most times gets worse over time. RLS actually has no cure and it occurs more in elderly people. I believe you're still young so nothing much to worry about mate.🙂

Anderson

Sometimes, it does after strategic self care tips, medications or therapy but it rarely happens and most times gets worse over time. RLS actually has no cure and it occurs more in elderly people. I believe you're still young so nothing much to worry about mate.🙂
He said "his mother."

Claire

I don't think it has a cure though, my grandma suffered from it until she passed on last year.

Brushra

Kidney disease?
Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movements (RLS/PLM) are a common form of sleep disturbance in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) patients. The pathophysiology is related to the iron deficiency, anemia of renal disease, uremic toxin accumulation resulting in encephalopathy and peripheral neuropathy.