Does anyone know of any sites that offer "first customer" discounts?

Jackie

I would like to try a few different places out before settling so having a discount upfront would help me a lot.

The current total for my monthly medications is $320. This does not include my husband! I would like to get a good discount on this. Possibly through generic prescription options as well. I know a lot of sites offer discounts for first-time customers, does anyone know of any online pharmacies who do this?

Oskar

I would like to try a few different places out before settling so having a discount upfront would help me a lot.

The current total for my monthly medications is $320. This does not include my husband! I would like to get a good discount on this. Possibly through generic prescription options as well. I know a lot of sites offer discounts for first-time customers, does anyone know of any online pharmacies who do this?
CanadaPharmacy.com also offers a 10% discount for its newcomers. Just copy this code "10% off" and paste it at Canada Pharmacy. It is a well-known Canadian pharmacy that is approved by the CIPA.

Liam

I would seriously recommend that you start out using GoodRx to gather current drug prices and discounts to help you find the lowest cost pharmacy online for your prescription. From the research conducted to find out what GoodRx customers save on drugs, it's arrived at that GoodRx customers save up to $360 in a year on their prescription.

Ziggy

$320? Which diseases are you battling sister?

I don't know if you have heard about an online pharmacy known as Blink Health. You can follow the link below to find out more.

https://m.blinkhealth.com/

By coming as a first time customer, you can get as high as $10 off your first purchase and still get other value added services to it as well.
That's one of the best online pharmacies that give first time discounts for med purchases and it's real!

Wendell Norman

GoodRx.com does I think so. They did for me when I used it first. Hopefully, they are still offering it.

Jerimiah Salas

Most online pharmacies I have used which are found on PharmacyChecker.com offers first customer discounts.