Does anyone know how to care or cure low blood pressure?

Elizbeth

It's not common to see people suffering from low blood pressure, but I am and I need help. I understand there are drugs for High blood pressure, but why is nobody saying anything about low blood pressure which is equally as sensitive as high blood pressure. The last time I went to the hospital for treatment, the nurse had difficulty reading my blood pressure, at a point she taught her reader was faulty until I told her I suffer from low blood pressure and she screamed because she said my pressure was too low to be alive. But ever since then, I haven't had the opportunity to meet a doctor for treatment or whatever way I can help my situation. Someone, please help me out here...thanks.:cry:

Last edited:

kevin001

There are natural remedies which are said to reduce low blood pressure, you can control your condition if you can
  • Eat more salt
  • Drink water
  • Avoid alcoholic beverages
  • Drink caffeinated beverages
  • Chew some tulsi leaves every morning
  • Almond milk
  • Eat small meals frequently
  • Cross legs while sitting
These might help, just google for more detailed information, and I hope you will soon feel better.

kjaber557

It's not common to check folks full of low-pressure level, however, I'm and what I want to facilitate. I perceive their ar medicine for prime pressure level, however, why is no one speech something concerning low-pressure level that is equally as sensitive as high-pressure level. The last time I visited the hospital for treatment, the nurse had a problem reading my pressure level, at some extent she tutored her reader was faulty till I told her I suffer from low-pressure level and he or she screamed as a result of the aforementioned my pressure was too low to be alive. however ever since then, I have not had the chance to fulfill a doctor for treatment or no matter manner I will facilitate my scenario. Someone, please facilitate ME out here...thanks

Jayvon Hickman

If you will be in a situation where your blood pressure suddenly decreases then you can instantly cure it just by drinking a mug full of tasty coffee, yes you heard it right coffee. Coffee increases the blood pressure instantly but it's not a long term solution, if you are in emergency you can give it a try it will surely help you out with your low blood pressure.

Marley Riddle

I have read the above posts and found that many solutions are posted to cure low blood pressure but I want to answer your remaining question which is how to care low blood pressure look if your a low blood pressure patient you must go for weekly checkups, take your medicines at time, don't take too much stress of anything just be calm and cool, take proper sleep. By doing all these things you can take care of yourself as a low blood pressure patient.

Amada Whitenack

It's not common to see people suffering from low blood pressure, but I am and I need help. I understand there are drugs for High blood pressure, but why is nobody saying anything about low blood pressure which is equally as sensitive as high blood pressure. The last time I went to the hospital for treatment, the nurse had difficulty reading my blood pressure, at a point she taught her reader was faulty until I told her I suffer from low blood pressure and she screamed because she said my pressure was too low to be alive. But ever since then, I haven't had the opportunity to meet a doctor for treatment or whatever way I can help my situation. Someone, please help me out here...thanks.:cry:

Stop thinking too much, please. That's one way to get rid of this kind of situation in your body system.

Sammy

Whenever I go out to eat with my friends I notice the symptoms of low blood pressure.

This is usually because I end up drinking quite a bit, which then causes the kidneys to filtrate all of the micronutrients from your bloodstream in order to get rid of the toxic alcohol.

My doctor told me to heavily rehydrate the following morning.

Tutsy

Often it isn't something you can cure immediately, and can actually be something that is dangerous if you do. Make sure to increase your fluids slowly and to try and restore any fluids you've lost.

Also, make sure to go to a doctor since low blood pressure is actually more often than not a sign of something far worse.

Avery Howard

This is not a condition for which to seek at-home remedies. The hospital is the best place for you.

All I know is that low blood pressure is more deadly than high blood pressure. You can manage high blood pressure but low blood pressure can kill you instantly. Please go to hospital, this is above me.

You should try to meet a doctor at the moment. This is the point where you need to ensure that safety is assured.