Does anyone know a legitimate online pharmacy overseas that might sell Vermazol?

Edmund

I need to buy a prescription drug called Vermazol, which is not available in the US. I do not know how to set up sites trying to sell controlled drugs from real pharmacies. Vermazol isn't controlled, it is for parasites, I should be able to get it somewhere with an online consultation or something. Does anyone know a legitimate online pharmacy overseas that might sell this product?

Casey

I need to buy a prescription drug called Vermazol, which is not available in the US. I do not know how to set up sites trying to sell controlled drugs from real pharmacies. Vermazol isn't controlled, it is for parasites, I should be able to get it somewhere with an online consultation or something. Does anyone know a legitimate online pharmacy overseas that might sell this product?
Canadian pharmacies may be the decision for you. I couldn't find Vermazol but found Mebendazole. I guess they have the same composition, don't they? If it suits you, check CanadianPharmacyWorld and CanadianPharmacyKing. Both are accredited by the CIPA and that's why are safe for online ordering.

Albert

Have a look at these online drugstores. They sell Vermox that contains Mebendazole and is used to treat worm infections.

Rokey

You will need a prescription in order to get the medications. There is the exact medication (generic form) that you are looking for in this online pharmacy http://www.canadadrugs.com/.

I had a friend that got medications from this company. My doctors referred me to it too. I just chose a different medication that was available in the US. So I haven't personally used it.

Rita

A very good friend of mine has been using www.ukmeds.co.uk for his online drug purchases for a long time now and their services have been extremely excellent so far. If you take the time to look at an online pharmacy, there are so many good and positive reviews by users of the online pharmacy, so it's a good one.