Does anybody else have a food addiction?

Zebra

Yeah. I don't know why but whenever I go for a day without food I get withdrawal symptoms.

Cliff Ogley

Yeah. I don't know why but whenever I go for a day without food I get withdrawal symptoms.
I don't mean like that and I don't suggest not eating, but I mean if I don't eat shit food then I get withdrawal symptoms. When I get in front of junk food its like my mind completely changes.

I would be SO happy if I could go through JUST one day without eating any junk food.

Hubert Craig

What? That is horrible advice, no, don't eat junk food.

You put shit in, you get shit out, that's how it works with fitness.

Hubert Craig

I used to workout like 3 hours a day, and try so hard, but I would eat junk, and I got close to no results when I got better nutrition, and ate better, is when I started growing.

I'm getting like 3x the results, I can workout 1 hour and grow a lot thanks to the diet.

Cliff Ogley

I agree with Hubert Craig.

I'm doing well today, I haven't eaten any junk food.

Only have had a cup of rice with a teaspoon of soy sauce and some scallions and a shit ton of water.

I also swam laps for about an hour and burnt 300-ish calories.

Hubert Craig

I agree with Hubert Craig.

I'm doing well today, I haven't eaten any junk food.

Only have had a cup of rice with a teaspoon of soy sauce and some scallions and a shit ton of water.

I also swam laps for about an hour and burnt 300-ish calories.
That's great man, keep up the good work, like this you are on the path to getting some very good results which might come in as little as a month.

Cliff Ogley

I had about 4 oz of whole wheat pasta with tomatoes, green beans, olives, and I believe some onions? It was about 150 calories.

I had a tiny can of diet soda so 0 calories there and 12 low-salt potato chips which were about 120 calories.

Hubert Craig

I mean hey man, that sounds pretty good, what are your goals in terms of weight and shape?

Do you want to be muscular or just lose weight?

Hubert Craig

In terms of nutrition, meat has tons of vitamins, minerals and the best source of proteins of any other food, but yeah I know that sauce does mess it up.