Doctors and prescriptions?

Oskar

I know there are good doctors and bad doctors. The question is: do most doctors care more about making money from drug companies or more about their patients and their health? I dunno....this is a tough one and I wanted other opinions.
It's not a secret that doctors receive payments from pharmaceutical companies, some of them are very rich. They don't care much about patients' health, they prescribe those meds that are beneficial to them. These drugs are often expensive and there are more affordable analogs.

Henry

There are doctors that care about patient's health as well. I mean those ones that will tell you the truth about not taking a particular medication but the other. Like I always say, when the list of drugs to take is growing longer, I always sense that there is a motive to make money off me.

Deanna Griffin

I know there are good doctors and bad doctors. The question is: do most doctors care more about making money from drug companies or more about their patients and their health? I dunno....this is a tough one and I wanted other opinions.
What do you think yourself? I'm sure that you have been to hospital, what's your experience like?