Do you trust online pharmacies?

Martinsx

Online pharmacies are something that is trending recently as a result of new innovations technology has brought to the world. Human beings are always looking at getting everything done with ease and as a result they venture into purchasing almost all they need online.

To be very honest, I hardly purchase anything I eat without I would eat right away without cooking it online because of fakes and as such medicines are among the ones on my black list because I don't trust online pharmacies.

Henry

It depends on personal choices as there are good online drug stores that are out to serve the needs of the patients out there. The reason we should always be careful with how we buy is when we fail to take the proper investigation to ensure we are not dealing with a scam site.

Martinsx

I know a lot of legit Canadian and American online pharmacies that have all the necessary accreditations and have been in business for many years. I believe one shouldn't be too skeptical, but being attentive and vigilant is useful ☝
You have made valid points in saying that one should be watchfully attentive and vigilant when it comes to dealing online pharmacy stores. Actually, I'm well aware that there are real legitimate ones out there but the fakes ones run by scammers are really making it difficult to trust those good ones. It's quite unfortunate.

Barida

I trust registered online pharmacies. The reason is simple, they won't attempt to sell fake drugs to you once they know what you can offer to them in terms of coming to buy again. This is the reason I am planning to be getting most of my drugs on the internet.

Theoheat

If I happen to check out the online pharmacy and see good reviews about them from their already existing customers, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't trust them. Also, there are so many way to verify if such online pharmacy stores are legit or fake, so once I have these sorted out, I'm good to go with purchasing online pharmacy drugs.

johnsms

I haven't bought any meds online. I would only make meds purchase online from a trusted online pharmacy, only after receiving the prescription from my doctor, and only because the meds are out of stock from pharmacies near me.

Dan Roland

I agree that we should watch carefully when buying meds online. It would be wise to have your physician recommend an online pharmacy for you. Since this is in his line of work, he is more likely to know the safe online pharmacies you can buy your meds from.

Damilare

In my opinion, I think the issue of trust is a personal thing. Some individuals seem to trust more with limited evidence or proof to validate authenticity while some other people tend to trust more with more proofs and we still have another category of people who are just indifferent regardless of your proofs, it doesn't influence their decision making on a particular thing.

Boris

I do my research online about these pharmacies. I would not just make a purchase on one without knowing how they run. Research is the key before placing any order for me.

kevin001

I do trust online pharmacies only if they are proved to be legit and have positive reviews. If someone I know had used them, then it would be better. Before you use an online pharmacy for the first time, make sure you do some research before buying.

Yosef

I personally trust the online pharmacy. But many of my friends say that unfortunately, only about 4% of online pharmacies are actually legal, licensed pharmacies. Fraudulent pharmacies may allow you to purchase prescription medicines without a prescription. Lastly said that trust online pharmacies are depending on your personal point of view.

Hadley Guzman

According to the FDA, 97% of online pharmacies are illegitimate and unsafe. Use you should use the search tool to verify your online pharmacy is certified and safe.

nahid56

According to the FDA, 97% of online pharmacies are illegitimate and unsafe. Even experts have difficulty identifying a fake online pharmacy from its website alone. What looks like a discount online pharmacy from Canada or the U.S. could be a rogue website from anywhere in the world. Highly sophisticated criminal enterprises are utilizing malware, engaging in identity theft, and selling medicine that does not work, or worse, is dangerous to your health. Use our search tool to determine if your online pharmacy is certified and from a safe source.

Barnes

Online pharmacies offer a convenient way to get prescription drugs and are often used by health insurance companies. Unfortunately, only about 4% of online pharmacies are licensed and legal pharmacies. Fraud pharmacies can allow you to buy prescription drugs over the counter. The drugs they send can be fake, fake or infected. If you use an online pharmacy recommended by the Association of the National Drug Council, you can safely buy medicines online.

George

I am among the group of people who will always be ever grateful for the setting up of online pharmacies because it's been a wonderful experience for me so far. With the ease to order my pills online and have them delivered to my doorstep without any stress and the drugs bought at very cheap prices, I simply can't stay without online pharmacy.