Do you trust getting your prescription online?

Roberts

Most of the things we do today when it comes to matters concerning our health can virtually be done online through pharmacies set up to offer such services. But for some obvious reason, there are trust issues emanating from using such means as a result of fakes and unqualified personnel hiding behind the internet. Health is so important that you can't afford to take any risk with it.

Last edited:

Albert

There are so many sites available which generate completely fake prescriptions or offer a fake prescription template. There are also some fake prescription generator tools out there. All are highly illegal and could cost you dearly- up to $10,000 in fines.

A trustworthy site that does not give you fake prescriptions is Push Doctor. You can arrange an online appointment with a GP who assesses the symptoms you describe to them. They will then send over a printable doctor's prescription for which you can use to get your meds.

Muller

Most of the things we do today when it comes to matters concerning our health can virtually be done online through pharmacies set up to offer such services. But for some obvious reason, there are trust issues emanating from using such means as a result of fakes and unqualified personnel hiding behind the internet. Health is so important that you can't afford to take any risk with it.
I agree with your robot but there are situations that only online pharmacy can help. Hence wish you all be self-conscious of our safety and whenever anyone spots a bad egg or a bad side you should not hesitate to escalate such sites to the public because online pharmacies are equally as important as offline pharmaceutical centers.

Muller

There are so many sites available which generate completely fake prescriptions or offer a fake prescription template. There are also some fake prescription generator tools out there. All are highly illegal and could cost you dearly- up to $10,000 in fines.

A trustworthy site that does not give you fake prescriptions is Push Doctor. You can arrange an online appointment with a GP who assesses the symptoms you describe to them. They will then send over a printable doctor's prescription for which you can use to get your meds.
I really appreciate your site recommend and will look it up.

Mario

At the same time, I hope you know that there are legitimate online pharmacies that are licensed for their strict adherence to high standards of service. Such pharmacies also have licensed and experienced doctors behind them. So using the pharmacies feels safe — sometimes safer than going to a local pharmacy with a quack.

Warren

The world is transforming and the medical industry isn't left behind.

Bad genius

That's true that we should be careful, but most of the online prescriptions that I got in the past helped me treat ailments. So, it's no big deal for me!

Roberts

At the same time, I hope you know that there are legitimate online pharmacies that are licensed for their strict adherence to high standards of service. Such pharmacies also have licensed and experienced doctors behind them. So using the pharmacies feels safe — sometimes safer than going to a local pharmacy with a quack.
Certainly. You are right, Mario!

Shaun Young

I trust getting my pills through online pharmacies, so why wouldn't I trust getting my prescription from online as well? They are generally the same thing.

Lucy Kilgour

There are also super genuine and legitimate online doctors. Your choice of the pharmacy will tell you the credibility.