Do you think local pharmacies will be useless in the future??

Scott

Now many people around the world are used to do almost everything online, online shopping is one of the most popular things. Now ordering medications online has also become more common among people as it lets us get medications at comparatively low costs and also we need not waste time going out to the local pharmacy. But there are cons as well, but even there are some disadvantages, this trend tends to grow. Will this affect the local pharmacies??

Rick

I don't think that local drugstores have become useless, many people still prefer the local drugstore and that is 100% trustable. I personally prefer the local drug store because the pharmacist is a friend of mine and if I have any doubt about medications I could ask him for help too.

Ava3

The truth of the matter is that with the rate at which technology is influencing everything in the world, no sector in the human world isn't affected. So, by all means, local pharmaceutical companies will definitely be affected but take it from me that they can never go out of business completely because people still go back to their roots at the end.

Amelia32

There is no better way to saying this but the local pharmaceutical companies' importance will definitely be reduced to the barest minimum because they world is now in a digital age and most people are migrating from being manual to digital. The online pharmacy will definitely come to dominate the medical industry and there is little or nothing local pharmacies can do about it.

Harper

There is still a reasonable number of old school people who will keep patronizing local pharmacies for years to come, no matter how dominant online pharmacy is shaped to be in a possible future. The local pharmacy will definitely keep existing and thriving well because there are still people who don't buy the idea of buying items online and not to talk about drugs.

Foxy

The fact that we are now in a computerized world doesn't mean that local pharmacies will die off in the next future. Many people still prefer to buy drugs in these local pharmacies. Meeting the pharmacist face to face. Nothing is more interesting when you talk to one face to face and they will know how to help you.

Trufel

It will not be 100% useless, but it will surely become less popular. Even at present, many people tend to use online shopping and so do online pharmacies to get medications. Online diagnosis is becoming popular too. So we can clearly see local pharmacies will lose customers in the future, but I am certain that it would not be completely useless.

Panda

Now many people around the world are used to do almost everything online, online shopping is one of the most popular things. Now ordering medications online has also become more common among people as it lets us get medications at comparatively low costs and also we need not waste time going out to the local pharmacy. But there are cons as well, but even there are some disadvantages, this trend tends to grow. Will this affect the local pharmacies??
Most local pharmacies sell old drugs and for that reason, I depend on online pharmacies for my meds.

Isabella08

I know we are now in a computerized world where everything is being controlled by technology and this has affected many people.

But the issue of local pharmacies being useless in the nearest future. I don't think it will because people still patronize them. People have easy access to them at any time anywhere because they are there to serve them.

Arya

With the way, technology is taking over every aspect of life. I doubt if local pharmacies will still be useful in the nearest future.

Many people order most of their drugs online without bothering about the existence of the local pharmacies. Because online pharmacies are more convenient for them and save more money from that too.

Catelyn

Nope, I know technology is taking over now but it does not mean that the physical pharmacies will be useless in the future.

These physical pharmacies are what most of us run to when there is an emergency because they will be there to serve us.

Should I talk about the people that prefer to see their pharmacists face to face to explain more about their sickness?

Definitely physical pharmacies will not be useless in the nearest future. It will still be there to serve people.

Pandora Avila

From my observations so far, I think that with time, the local pharmacy wouldn't matter much anymore but they can't be eliminated from existence.