Do you stop using medication once you start feeling better??

Do you stop using medication once you start feeling better??

• yes

• no

• sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

ninjaX

Some times most people just stop medications once they start to feel better or if the given drugs runoff. Personally I do not recommend this, because feeling better does not say that you are completely well if you stop medications then the disease might come back even worse. The main reason for people to do this is they are not willing to consult a doctor once the drugs run out, because they feel its a time waste or because it costs money. What are your opinions regarding this?

kevin001

Sometimes I do stop taking medications once I start feeling better, but not always. I do that only for minor diseases, if I am supposed to take medications for a complex disease, I would always take medical advice from a doctor. I try my best to make time to see my doctor take medical advice and further instructions. By the way, I suggest adding 'sometimes' as a vote option.

starkin765

Finishing a medication is always a good thing to do especially when the drugs that you are taking are antibiotics. There is a risk of a particular sickness reoccurring when it is not well treated, according to our family doctor, and that is the reason I always finish a medication even if I feel healed and hearty after days.

Trump

Some times most people just stop medications once they start to feel better or if the given drugs runoff. Personally I do not recommend this, because feeling better does not say that you are completely well if you stop medications then the disease might come back even worse. The main reason for people to do this is they are not willing to consult a doctor once the drugs run out, because they feel its a time waste or because it costs money. What are your opinions regarding this?
People shouldn't stop because the doctor has prescribed those medications based on accurate analysis.

taxeda8562

Yes, I stop it when I feel better than previous. It's boring for me to carry on my medicine when feeling better. I know I should finish the full course of medicine that's why I try to do this. But sometimes I do this mistake.

taxeda8562

Finishing the full course of medicine is always good. The man who stops his medicine before he cures completely, he has a chance of suffering from this disease. So I finished my full course of medicine. Though I feel better, I don't stop my medicine.

kjaber557

Some times maximum humans just prevent medicinal drugs once they start to feel better or if the given pills runoff. Personally I do no longer endorse this, due to the fact feeling better does no longer say that you are completely properly if you forestall medicines then the disease would possibly come back even worse. The main cause for human beings to try this is they're not willing to seek advice from a medical doctor as soon as the medicine is run out, because they experience its a time waste or due to the fact it expenses money. So it is now not good.

Elizabeth

I know it is good to complete the doctor's prescription. The man who stops his medicine before he cures completely, he has a chance of suffering from this disease. But sometimes, I stop taking the drugs because I feel I am fully healed. So far, I've not felt any side effects from doing so.

Marlin

Do not stop taking your medicine once you feel better. You often feel better quickly from taking some medicine. you'll desire you are doing not got to take it anymore. If you stop taking your medicine before you're alleged to, you'll not get its full effect, or your condition can worsen.

Benjamin

We should not stop taking medicines when we feel better. We have to complete the full course as diagnosed or prescribed by Doctor otherwise the problem may return with severe consequences. So please complete the full medicine course.

Tristan Bauer

I think it is okay to stop using drugs when you start feeling better because the drugs are given to you I meant to change the situation of the body system to make you feel better and once you have achieved this goal it is better to discontinue using the drug except if otherwise instructed by the doctor or physician that you must use everything regardless if you feel better or not.

Joey

I don't usually stop taking medications, but if I was suffering from a minor disease and if I start to feel better, and if I have a busy schedule, I might stop using them as long as I am feeling fine without them. But I know that it is not a very good move, but sometimes I feel lazy to take medications on time.

Cameron

I don't stop taking my medicines as long as I have not finished the dosage. What is necessary is to ensure that you don't stop taking your drugs since that is what matters as long as you keep drinking your drugs. I've seen people develop illnesses and stop taking drugs once they felt better only for the sickness to hit back again and this is what we should consider.